What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fed Vs Fed in kerrat

beameddownbeameddown Member Posts: 1,215 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvP Gameplay
can we get that?

wars over right?

Nvak is cool place too

some of the best times I can remember in kerrat was when you could hop sides as fed:)

fight beside the klinks, klinks fighting beside the feds, its was crazy fun

would be cheap to do
tumblr_n0awq7j8y91rlct23o1_400.gif?w=842
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bobtheyakbobtheyak Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Cross your fingers and hope the devs still know how to code Ker'rat.

+1 though. Ker'rat would be a whole lot more fun with even numbers on each team.
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nah, easy fix.
    If they reword the backstory to say that for some unkown Borg tampering a Chaos effect is over the system that cause all to go nutz with rage.

Though I prefer they keep it Faction vs. Faction and use a similar backstory.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    beameddown wrote: »
    its cool,

i decided I will make a klink rom alien for my main

seems like the klinks could use some help:)

whenever I check the zone for whos in there, its always 11 fed, 1 klink LOL

might as well join the ranks and give the feds something to shoot at:) besides, now with t6 its never been easier to pull the trigger on it, always wanted to before, but with so many lock box ships on my fed toons I could never justify to switch over- now that they are all worthless (for now) and the klinks can join the 5v5s, cap and holds, or any pvp match, (before, it was fed vs klink, that would never pop LOL) it seems like a great time to do it- always wanted to go back to being a klink- was laughing last night at the doff missions- forgot how funny most were

anyways, see you all soon in kerrat;)

qapla for your bravery and making a kdf toon.

i should tell you though if you're gong to become kdf, that 'klink' is the sound two glasses make when you smash them together :P

we are KDF! we are proud!

have fun kill feds !! ^^
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fonz71 wrote: »
    qapla for your bravery and making a kdf toon.

i should tell you though if you're gong to become kdf, that 'klink' is the sound two glasses make when you smash them together :P

we are KDF! we are proud!

have fun kill feds !! ^^

I am Shanara, daughter of Thotok, I serve my house and the Empire! We shall meet on Ker'rat and share a bottle of bloodwine!

I am Thotok, son of Koloth, Fight with honor at Ker'rat and we shall storm Earth spacedock with little resistace fighting together as warriors! Qapla!
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Honestly this would be really easy to implement. They'd just need to make buttons on Kerrat entry that go "Enter as a fed" "Enter as a klink" and put you on the respective team.
  • kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    BwaAHAHAH!!!

What do Captain Kirk and Toilet Paper have in common? They Wiped out all the Klingons!!!!

But seriously as an ALL faction every career player I would like to see PVP shown love (as well as the KDF in general TBH)