test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega particle needed for daily not in Bajor (space)?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
The third particle I need says Bajor System (Space).

I can' find any particles in space in the Bajor system. I found one on the ground, stabilized it, and it did not count for quest completion.

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious. (My own stupidity knows no bounds..)
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It does not exist.

The daily cannot be completed.

I suggest you do what I did, make a ticket. Maybe if they get 10k tickets today they'll start to rethink this horrible system.

People will tell you it's on the ground, it's not. You can find molecules on the ground in Bajor but it won't complete the daily either. Like me, you're screwed. :mad:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,676 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It does not exist.

The daily cannot be completed.

I suggest you do what I did, make a ticket. Maybe if they get 10k tickets today they'll start to rethink this horrible system.

People will tell you it's on the ground, it's not. You can find molecules on the ground in Bajor but it won't complete the daily either. Like me, you're screwed. :mad:

qft there are particle at 39 both on the station and around it. but only the one on the station counts.
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • kury2kury2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I deleted and retook the daily when then Sol Space Omega Particles would not give completion and was given the Daily requiring Bajor Space Omega Particles which do not exist. I dropped the daily over a half dozen times and it keeps giving me the same one which cannot be completed.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kury2 wrote: »
    I deleted and retook the daily when then Sol Space Omega Particles would not give completion and was given the Daily requiring Bajor Space Omega Particles which do not exist. I dropped the daily over a half dozen times and it keeps giving me the same one which cannot be completed.

Same boat here my friend.

Looks like you and I are screwed for the day.

Oh well, I'll just play something else tonight, if it's still not working tomorrow then I'm done with the whole thing. The ship isn't worth this kind of headache.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • xarycxaryc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same here, nothing but problems with this mini-game. I've tried numerous times to try and complete but to no avail. Issued ticket but probably won't get any recompense.
  • bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ditto. Submitting a ticket.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • diemdarkbringerdiemdarkbringer Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    same problem here, and this isn't the first thread. I think they are ignoreing our pleads. I also put a bug report in.
  • amrprincessamrprincess Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same happened to me, also happened to a bunch of people in my fleet.

Waiting any kind of answer.

:confused:
  • gaulltgaullt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just before I logged out there was a big juicy Omega over DS9, does that count as bajor? The rubberbanding was even affecting the battle zones, so I have quit for a awhile, probably will not be back until after the superbowl..........
    The Universe is a messy place, You are born a mess. Sustaining life usually involves cleaning up messes. You die and usually are a mess then too. All of these messes usually involve some blood- get over it.
  • soidutssoiduts Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Having this issue as well. Tried going to Ground Bajor and scanned there but it didn't count like the ESD Academy trick one.
  • bulldogjonesbulldogjones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just dropped and re-took mission...Bajor particle is now listed as ground, not space. :D
  • kunibert667kunibert667 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You have to do the Cardassian Story Mission named "...Mirror" (nont remeber exact name right now), its the Lev 39 mission. After the ground part you get back into space again (Bajor VII?), where you will find the Omegas that will work with Qs quest.
  • carlosbflycarlosbfly Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You have to do the Cardassian Story Mission named "...Mirror" (nont remeber exact name right now), its the Lev 39 mission. After the ground part you get back into space again (Bajor VII?), where you will find the Omegas that will work with Qs quest.

Are you serious? This is insane. Cryptic need to fix this and extend this bug ridden mess of an event. I've managed to literally complete ONE on the Omega dailies since launch due to their total inability to launch content without testing it.
  • kunibert667kunibert667 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah,seriously....it is not only at the wrong place, even more the access to it is limited (you need at least to be Lev39). I was at Bajor when somebody told that story, and I just checked it out,and it is true.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Don't bother if you get the Vlugta Asteroid Field, they don't spawn there, either...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ok to do bajor you need to do crack in the mirror.

the particles are in bajor vii

not bajor

and as a fleet member once pointed out

"Luckily there's another bug that cancels it out! If you go to Starfleet Academy and look for the particle that spawns by the memorial, it counts as a space particle and clears that particular mission. It may take a few instance changes for you to find it (it took me about 10 minutes to finally run into it) and I can confirm first hand that it works.
    "
    nerf.jpg]
  • rextorvan36rextorvan36 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Don't bother if you get the Vlugta Asteroid Field, they don't spawn there, either...

the Vlugta particles are in the airlock area( where you meet the ferengi woman)

and the mission where you can find the Bajoran space particles is called crack in the mirror. Unfortunately you have to play through that mission to get to the particles which are at Bajor VII.
  • iceaxe18iceaxe18 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm having the same problem, and they need to get this fix soon or were going to run out of time. At the moment this is going to suck for lower levels who can't play "Crack in the Mirror".
  • zntechzntech Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The third particle I need says Bajor System (Space).

I can' find any particles in space in the Bajor system. I found one on the ground, stabilized it, and it did not count for quest completion.

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious. (My own stupidity knows no bounds..)

You didn't read open your eyes here it is :
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1364581
    In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • breggartbreggart Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    To get the Bajoran Omega particle (space) you need to replay the Cardassian mission "Crack in the Mirror". Go thru the DS9 level then once you get into space, the particle is right there in front of you.
  • beetlejuicebeetlejuice Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    breggart wrote: »
    To get the Bajoran Omega particle (space) you need to replay the Cardassian mission "Crack in the Mirror". Go thru the DS9 level then once you get into space, the particle is right there in front of you.

That's tricky, given i'm only level 22 and you need to be level 39 :P
    RIP Leonard Nimoy
    Scotty, Dr. McCoy - one to beam up.
    LLAP
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The fix is coming in tomorrow's patch everyone.

This should resolve the need to play 'Crack in the Mirror'

Thanks for your patience!

~CaptainSmirk
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Let hope they fix it