test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

first 1000, then 40, so only 1 run of daily for alts, right?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Academy
Three quick questions"

1. After first captain completes event project for 1,000 Q's, other captains on same account need only 40 Q's, that's only 1 run of the daily, right?

2. Should second captain wait until first one has completed project before even choosing the project, or should they choose it now and will the requirements "change" from 1000 to 40 when first captain completes?

3. Even though the Party Patrol project is running again, it does NOT give out Q's, right? (I ran it and only saw 500 Dili or a whopping 5 marks. wow. 5.)
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Three quick questions"

1. After first captain completes event project for 1,000 Q's, other captains on same account need only 40 Q's, that's only 1 run of the daily, right?

2. Should second captain wait until first one has completed project before even choosing the project, or should they choose it now and will the requirements "change" from 1000 to 40 when first captain completes?

3. Even though the Party Patrol project is running again, it does NOT give out Q's, right? (I ran it and only saw 500 Dili or a whopping 5 marks. wow. 5.)

1. Correct

2. Once a Project has started, the requirements will not 'change'...

3. Correct
  • realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    1. Correct

3. Correct

Thank you very much - good thing I asked!!!

(I just know someone's gonna miss that...I almost did...)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes, be sure to cancel the project for alts if you started it with the 1,000 requirement.

For the Winter event there were people posting who started the 1,000 version on all of their alts, then put the 40 into that project. Nope, that's not the right way.

For your alts, just keep the q-mendations in inventory. You can even do Dust To Dust and extra dailies if you want, to get a head start on next year. IF you keep the qms in inventory or bank NOT the project.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    Personally, I would not do the daily at all on your alts. I'd run Dust to Dust, claim the Kobali boff, and finish the mission for the uniform pack and the 400 Q's... which will then be enough for the year with plenty left over.

Though have you seen the new universal console that comes with that Kobali Cruiser? And its unbound, so it can be fitted on any ship. This alone justifies the grind for it...

(And yes, I had lots of Qmendations left over from last year....)
  • psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    1. Correct

3. Correct

#2 Actually the project will change... I accidently lost 600 Anniversary Qmendations because it changed. I had one that had over 1k from last year and did not realize that it was changed like the other events... So just keep in mind if you do finish on one, and you have it started and Qmendations on another, you will lose all of them, but you will still get the item