test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No spare Samsar boxes?

warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
Please let us run the Samsar project more than once, to get spare boxes in case we need to dismiss the ship.
Post edited by warpangel on

Comments

• nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    That's what extra ship slots in the Z store are for.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nimbull wrote: »
    That's what extra ship slots in the C store are for.

Fixed that for ya. ;) No such thing as Z-store in game.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Z store is player slang for Zen Store. Zen is the name of the currency that replaced Cryptic Points when PWE took over. Z store =/= C store.

If your gonna play the game you should learn the player slang for things in the game. ;)

Oh they know, they are just being pedantic, the less obvious version of grammar fascism.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    edited January 2015
    Z store is player slang for Zen Store. Zen is the name of the currency that replaced Cryptic Points when PWE took over. Z store =/= C store.

If your gonna play the game you should learn the player slang for things in the game. ;)

Been in since Beta and I know all that you mentioned. It was a light hearted poke at people still getting the name wrong.

While Zen is indeed the currency spent in the store, that does not make it a Z/Zen-store. :)

It's still referred to as C-store pretty much everywhere.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Been in since Beta and I know all that you mentioned. It was a light hearted poke at people still getting the name wrong.

While Zen is indeed the currency spent in the store, that does not make it a Z/Zen-store. :)

It's still referred to as C-store pretty much everywhere.

I refer to it as the Z-store cause I use Zen on all the items there... I did not play this game till after Cryptic got bought out and is not just doing what they are told to do.
    edited January 2015
    tigeraries wrote: »
    I refer to it as the Z-store cause I use Zen on all the items there... I did not play this game till after Cryptic got bought out and is not just doing what they are told to do.

No one suggested you may or may not be doing as you were told to. I was just stating that no such thing officially existed in game. :)
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Fixed that for ya. ;) No such thing as Z-store in game.

I can see this could get to Emacs vs. Vi levels in here based on this and the posts it generated.

Z Store cause it's no longer Cryptic Points but the goofy Zen stuff.

PS. Vi
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They aren't making a typo. ;)

Yes they are...

Intentional or not, they are using a Z instead of a C, and it's documented fact that it's C-Store, for Cryptic Store.

Zryptic Store just looks silly.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    anazonda wrote: »
    Yes they are...

Intentional or not, they are using a Z instead of a C, and it's documented fact that it's C-Store, for Cryptic Store.

What currency do you use at that store? Cryptics?
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    edited January 2015
    nimbull wrote: »
    I can see this could get to Emacs vs. Vi levels in here based on this and the posts it generated.

Z Store cause it's no longer Cryptic Points but the goofy Zen stuff.

PS. Vi

I can assure you it's definitely C-Store. It's still referred to that in game documentation and dev blogs and so forth. Referring to it as Z-Store colloquially is fine, but formally, nope.

Emacs? Psssh. Vi? lol

Pico is where the action is at man..... :D
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    How quickly a thread can get derailed.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    anazonda wrote: »

I dont use Zryptic... I use Zen. The currency that you use to buy ships and fleet mods and keys and bundles from the official in game store.

what they choose to official label it is fine and dandy... but it doesnt change the fact that they use zen there and so it is the z-store.

just like I can go and use the dil store to buy certain items with dil.