test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What happened to the Boff passives?

lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
There's only a repeat of what abilities a boff has listed under passives. I'm half expecting they removed them but am hoping its a glitch
Post edited by lored2death on

Comments

• Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    There's only a repeat of what abilities a boff has listed under passives. I'm half expecting they removed them but am hoping its a glitch

I would guess it's a stealth nerf... working as intended...

But this is Cryptic... it could simply be incompetance instead of a nerf... not sure which is better... that they can't do their job properly... or they would deliberatly TRIBBLE over the community... again...
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ladymyajha wrote: »
    I would guess it's a stealth nerf... working as intended...

But this is Cryptic... it could simply be incompetance instead of a nerf... not sure which is better... that they can't do their job properly... or they would deliberatly TRIBBLE over the community... again...

I have my entire Space BOFF staff chosen for their racial passives (Borg for Efficiency, 2 Talaxians for double chance Salvage, a Rom Operative for Bonus Damage, and a Hierarchy for "Piracy"). If Cryptic neutered my whole crew after all the trouble I went through to carefully gather them together, it might be my Last Straw with them.
  • Options
    zensutrazensutra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It took me a few minutes to find them; they're under Traits now, just like your character.