test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T5U - Vesta - 2nd Deflector?

macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
Been out for a while ... For some reason I though aux deflector was added already. Or is my ship not eligible?
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The secondary deflectors are being tested on tribble at the moment. They'll probably go live next Thursday.

Vesta is science and should get a secondary deflector slot.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited January 2015
    They said that the "rule of thumb" is: if your ship has Sensor Analysis & Subsystem Targeting, then you're getting a secondary deflector.

This likely means that the Tal Shiar ships won't be getting one, not sure about the Vesta... but, I'd say yes.
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the correction.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mhall85 wrote: »
    They said that the "rule of thumb" is: if your ship has Sensor Analysis & Subsystem Targeting, then you're getting a secondary deflector.

This likely means that the Tal Shiar ships won't be getting one, not sure about the Vesta... but, I'd say yes.

This is the same thing I heard regarding the Vesta.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mhall85 wrote: »

The Vesta ships (all three of them) are getting a secondary deflector slot. Now, to make it a point: the ships are getting a slot that can be used to slot a Secondary deflector. You may still need to get the actual secondary deflector to go into that spot.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.