test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Giveaway!

Comments

• saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Has there been anything added for today?:)
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    saihung423 wrote: »

Not until 1PM ET/10AM PT.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ahh. Many thanks.
  • lonetrooper269lonetrooper269 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not until 1PM ET/10AM PT.

*Looks at posting time*
    So, should have happened by now?
    Are they delaying today to match yesterday?
    *Edit* The clock at the bottom of the screen just changed by one hour as I was posting this, so sorry, I'm wrong.
    edited January 2015
    *Looks at posting time*
    So, should have happened by now?
    Are they delaying today to match yesterday?
    *Edit* The clock at the bottom of the screen just changed by one hour as I was posting this, so sorry, I'm wrong.

No. There is still about a half hour to go. 6PM GMT might help a bit more if you are over on that side of the world.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    saihung423 wrote: »

Patience young padawan because the truth (next give away item) will be revealed in a mere 30 minutes.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    questerius wrote: »
    Patience young padawan because the truth (next give away item) will be revealed in a mere 30 minutes.

Fu*k you thats why;)
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • captain185captain185 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you look at the very bottom of the page, it says all posting times are GMT-7 which is Mountain time zone in the USA. Pacific is GMT-8. My computer just edited the posting times. Please disregard.
    So, I just push the buttons and things blow up? Fascinating...
    edited January 2015
    lessley00 wrote: »
    Fu*k you thats why;)

I would gladly oblige, but sadly for you i don't swing that way.
    If you wish to loose you virginity this evening i suggest lotion and a box of tissues.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    edited January 2015
    According to in-game chat, today's free item is the Ambassador.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited January 2015
    Possible, but unlikely since it was a previous promotion item and part of a give away.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah we just got this in September. That would be weird.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TMP uni. /10chars
    I need a beer.

• pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For our second giveaway, we’re celebrating by by giving out the Motion Picture uniform! This iconic outfit can be redeemed on any Federation character! Fight Klingons and search for new life in the same uniforms used by the Enterprise crew in the early 2270s! This costume pack includes a top, pants, boots, and combadge!
    edited January 2015
    Yeah we just got this in September. That would be weird.

I agree, but it isn't something people can just buy in the Z-Store when it isn't being given away.

There is no change in what is listed on the promotional tab yet. I'm guessing their clock is a few minutes slower than what their time zone lists.

Edit: Ninja'd! I am going to enjoy telling some people they were wrong. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For our second giveaway, we’re celebrating by by giving out the Motion Picture uniform! This iconic outfit can be redeemed on any Federation character! Fight Klingons and search for new life in the same uniforms used by the Enterprise crew in the early 2270s! This costume pack includes a top, pants, boots, and combadge!

I beat you to it LT :P
    I need a beer.

• erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank you !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Thank you! I didn't have this one.
  • kamuii2kamuii2 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    and today its a fed uniform....wtf guys. what about those of us that dont play feds. rom/kdf cant wear the damn thing.
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    already got this one
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    so nothing for roms or klingons... cant even claim it for later use if you dont have a fed toon.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For our second giveaway, we’re celebrating by by giving out the Motion Picture uniform! QUOTE]

And tomorrow, we KDF get...a paper batleth!

Nah, the KDF gets the usual ... Nothing ! :(:P:D
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited January 2015
    Yep, cue KDF and RR wailing/gnashing of teeth in 3, 2, 1...

Thanks, dev team. :)
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • dcgregg1dcgregg1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And for tomorrows giveaway... kdf uniform..
  • tweihtweih Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    last year give a item really come up with something new please. can give us something for the KDF I mean the KDF side of the game is Dying fast.
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    qjunior wrote: »

quite right to.... as sherlock, theres not much in the store for them, they keep the fed players happy as news flash their is MORE of them!!!!
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    qjunior wrote: »

could be worse, you could be Romulan and get stuck with Klingon TRIBBLE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captinjacksparowcaptinjacksparow Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Gee...thanks for the uniform...that you already gave us last time! :mad:
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015

Would have been better to give away something that hasn't been given away before. Formal dress, mercenary uniforms, etc. Plenty to choose from.