test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What are the odds of the Anniversary event giving us the one thing we need most?

warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
A 5th ground device slot so we can use this year's party popper without giving up a previous one. :cool:
Post edited by warpangel on

Comments

• nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Honestly I have enough trouble with my ship keeping it's boffs and other things the way I want them even when a configuration is saved. I've yet to have that problem with ground and that being said I hope they don't fix anything with ground equipment slots like they did with space.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Personally, I was hoping for something useful this year...

Of cause, just like the OP's suggestion, it's all a dream.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Last few times they was useful items. One even helped me try out a carrier where I never had one before. And was kinda didn't know how I like them. So that did help me out. Plus my future Fed Sci got helped with another Sci ship to use other than the Luna class type. They gave us a Nebula. It all depends on what they give out.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I want the Ballship, but it's unlikely they'll ever offer free Fleet ships.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Loads of pre DR bug fixes, but that is like asking for a PvP revamp. It will never happen.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I want the Ballship, but it's unlikely they'll ever offer free Fleet ships.

This would be great. I want that ship for my Sci. I was hoping for a "Mirror" version. Since I don't want to have to deal with a fleet to get one.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    A 5th ground device slot so we can use this year's party popper without giving up a previous one. :cool:

to answer your question....nothing useful. Perhaps same hortas, uniforms, pet ships and more tribbles :)
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited January 2015
    One might say that anything would be appreciated given the current plan to further decimate the pug community.
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,265 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think they will revamp the captains table and have an full size effigy of Picard squatting over our dinner plates :)
  • miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I want my family complete again

so zero chance :(
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wow that went totally off the rails...I was wondering if they'd give us an extra device slot because we really need 5 party poppers at once to celebrate properly, and none of the responses have anything to do with that. :confused:

Oh, well...whatever. :cool:

But seriously, 5 party poppers!

EDIT: Or I suppose making party poppers usable from inventory would be even more awesome.
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,265 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    Wow that went totally off the rails...I was wondering if they'd give us an extra device slot because we really need 5 party poppers at once to celebrate properly, and none of the responses have anything to do with that. :confused:

Oh, well...whatever. :cool:

But seriously, 5 party poppers!

EDIT: Or I suppose making party poppers usable from inventory would be even more awesome.

You dont happen to like party poppers by any chance do you?... :D
  • vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    as there is no "one thing" we need most, the chances of getting whatever you're on about are zero.
  • ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If a one off bug fix were a Z-Store item, it would be a best seller.

Don't give them ideas for the C-Store. ;)
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don't give them ideas for the C-Store. ;)
    I'm surprised no greedy company like some Korean, or EA/Ubisoft/bethesda/creative assembly/Gearbox haven't done so.
    A non-critical patch you have to pay, with some random excuses like it's a very heavy patch, or they had to pull a lot of people on it, it was the only way to have it, support the company CEO into buying a new sport car... For example a patch about fixing clipping issues, and QoL stuff. No game breaking bugs.
    Players would be buthturt over it, but I'm sure they would pay for it, and a few years later that would be common. Like DLCs in the beginning. Everyone was complaining and moaning, and say "no way", but now EA makes the majority of its money from them. Games like Borderlands 2 have several times more in price for DLC (~150$ for this game, in DLC only).

So yeah, I fully expect to see payable patch in a near future. And see that becoming commonplace. I can't wait to see the first fanboys defending that with the usual "don't like it, don't buy it", "like it or leave", and "it's entirely optional".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]