wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    condolences for us all

edit: plz mirror cheeze could come back and bury it?! :D :mad:
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/iAcOXuG.jpg

you on the graph. Not balanced, but not even cryptic-verse. Bye bro.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Nooo...another evul Klingun gone away forever...and also one of the best evul HOBOs...:(

i readt it the other way round lol.... "it's dead, so i say rip. but won't quit!" :D;)...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You too optimistic, lol!

...nah, just a funny one :D;)... they even got me to stop to level my 4th toon to lvl 60 (only 2/3 from 59 to go) and to close my browser lol.
    if it wasn't for a whole bunch of cool pew-guys i coulnd't even stand the forums any more for now :mad:...
    but most seem to have vanished for the most time, as well as theirs so little left to say. all things suggested, all battles fought and many won. but the war seems lost and over since long ago (lor i'd say?!) :(. so yeah.... silenzzz
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    I for one welcome our new multi competing spec PVP environments, since it'll hopefully see the whole cookie cutter team premade issue we saw with T5 in favour of greater variety.

There's definitely lots of omgbroken stuff that they should fix, I'm not denying that. But i'll definitely welcome more boff skill types, specializations, and options. Now if only they'd undo the two XP nerfs and make us a gorramn new pvp space map.
  • Options
    cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I was considering dumping about 150$ into a romulan for PvP, is pvp so dead that it'd be a waste of money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • Options
    ehrlehnehrlehn Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    cptndata1 wrote: »
    I was considering dumping about 150$ into a romulan for PvP, is pvp so dead that it'd be a waste of money?

For pvp? Yes :(

Derrick - Fed Eng
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited January 2015

This is 12:14 AM Eastern US.
    Would be 9:14 PM Pacific US (yesterday).
    Would be 5:14 AM London.
    Would be 6:14 AM Berlin.
    Would be 4:14 PM Sydney.

http://i.imgur.com/MqtuzPm.png
  • Options
    c1cer0c1cer0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2015

PVP is dead... buried under the Earth...
    Dont do it.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    c1cer0 wrote: »
    PVP is dead... buried under the Earth...
    Dont do it.

It's so buried it came out the other side of the planet and should be slamming into the Moon by the time the Anniversary stuff hits.
  • Options
    cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *is sad* oh well I knew t his day was coming. LOTRO and GTA online gets mah moneyz now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited January 2015
    I can understand neepa.. because nice clean PvP is here simply not possible with all the TRIBBLE now,.. than you have some Players here, they can only Play with this stuff, so no fun anymore.. PvP in Sto is just a Joke right now.

Criptic destroy with DR PvP.. nice Job. :mad:

I will go aswell in 2 weeks.. cant Play this BS anymore. 4-5 Years for nothing.. Fleet dead.. PvP dead.. frinds are gone.

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    I can understand neepa.. because nice clean PvP is here simply not possible with all the TRIBBLE now,.. than you have some Players here, they can only Play with this stuff, so no fun anymore.. PvP in Sto is just a Joke right now.

Criptic destroy with DR PvP.. nice Job. :mad:

I will go aswell in 2 weeks.. cant Play this BS anymore. 4-5 Years for nothing.. Fleet dead.. PvP dead.. frinds are gone.

Regarts

Yeah, that's been...it's been odd. Ever since the Command stuff announcements, it's like everybody's disappeared...even with the weird hours that I might end up playing, it was pretty much guaranteed that I'd see certain folks at certain times...and I haven't seen any of them since.
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, that's been...it's been odd. Ever since the Command stuff announcements, it's like everybody's disappeared...even with the weird hours that I might end up playing, it was pretty much guaranteed that I'd see certain folks at certain times...and I haven't seen any of them since.

The more new TRIBBLE and op stuff they add makes the games less fun to play, plus id imagine a new range of command ships to make our t5u and some t6 ships worthless/less effective, its a game and it has to make cash for the developer but currently it seems to be at the expense of playability-particulary pvp combine this with all the crying bitchiness and people falling out=game many dont want to play, oh and elite dangerous seems to habe taken a good few players away :)
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    whats funny is those command skills, according to their description, just scream THESE ARE TEAM PVP SKILLS, yet by their debute, pvp will literally be over.
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    whats funny is those command skills, according to their description, just scream THESE ARE TEAM PVP SKILLS, yet by their debute, pvp will literally be over.

Reroute power form life support. You need a specific ship to do so...

but to quote nemesis
    Picard wrote:
    Geordi divert all power to the engines, take it from the life support if you have to, give me everything you've got

Sovereign class ship. Now needing a brand new ship cause yours can't reroute power for ****.

#Wtflollololdemlogicwins
  • Options
    etherealplanesetherealplanes Member Posts: 414
    edited January 2015
    Well space pvp is dead unless you plan on trolling which is pretty much what I am doing in max rank pvp these days. However if an attempt was made to get some "TEAM" vpvp going again I would certainly make the needed modifications to my space toon to be compliant.
This discussion has been closed.