test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The "PvP Winter Glitter Games 2015" (T5U PvP-Tournament) +++ Rules & Registration +++

Comments

• entrax11entrax11 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015

LeL, this statement comes from a guy who treated other particpating german fleets like Elysion or Omega-Flotte in a really derogatory and disrespectful manner by naming them as "third-class pvp-fleets" and crying out all over the place in the german forums with the purpose that everyone should listen to your concerns and your minority complex in the previous tourney a good half year ago.

We have not forgotten about that and about the other people involved. It's also one of the reasons our team lineup looks a bit different this time. Normaly these matches, especially those held in a tournament, should be the most fun you could get out of this game. Elysion, IC and HOBOs dominated the PVP scene during the time of the last tournament, so it was no surprise to see these teams in the semifinals. Calling us out in public forums, naming us "third-class whatever" and insulting us for various other things without reason was completely unapologetic behaviour. Matches between IC and RE always had some rivalry mixed into them, maybe more than between other fleets, but I had never seen anything like that. I mean the moment it was clear IC would loose it and we would proceed to the final against HOBO you would expect us to feel good and be happy on TS....it was neither of that. There was silence, fulfilling duty because loosing was not an option at that point anymore, mixed up with a lot of disdainfulness from our side towards IC.

I hope this tournament will have a different nature, one characterised by peaceful rivalry and great matches, a tournament that serves as a promotion for PVP. Public dispute between fleet members does not serve that task btw, even though I have no clue what happend over there:(
  • bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The greatest single rant ever on this forum

Well that was totaly unexpected.

As for the real subject here, my PvP character is still to weak and too big of a liability for anything. Im looking forward to watch the tournament as well as waiting for the next one, by which I belive I will have better equipment and a better ship to be atleast competitive.
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
  • usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well that was totaly unexpected.

As for the real subject here, my PvP character is still to weak and too big of a liability for anything. Im looking forward to watch the tournament as well as waiting for the next one, by which I belive I will have better equipment and a better ship to be atleast competitive.

sry for the off-topic.

The more the merrier ofc, but from what I have heard many players will step away from sto pvp after the ensuing competition which in turn means that chances will decrease because of less available players/fleets and voluntary hosters.
    You could merely hope for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ok, we don't know if we can afford a 2nd team with reserves (you know, work, univ exams and so on, different free time slots), so please add these handles to our single team Hannibal:
    37LSKDC
    engager
    generalzodd001
    giotariz
    joker1374
    kyashan77
    lambsia
    NandoPC
    edited January 2015
    nandospc wrote: »
    Ok, we don't know if we can afford a 2nd team with reserves (you know, work, univ exams and so on, different free time slots), so please add these handles to our single team Hannibal:
    37LSKDC
    engager
    generalzodd001
    giotariz
    joker1374
    kyashan77
    lambsia
    NandoPC

Of course, It is totally understandable, but still I am glad to see you guys in a tourney again after a loong period of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • gtx9000gtx9000 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    entrax11 wrote: »
    I hope this tournament will have a different nature, one characterised by peaceful rivalry and great matches, a tournament that serves as a promotion for PVP. Public dispute between fleet members does not serve that task btw, even though I have no clue what happend over there:(

It's impossible to have a tournament with a different nature, one characterised by peaceful rivalry and great matches, a tournament that serves as a promotion for PVP,
    if a tournament is hosted by an immature,arrogant person!

I expected nothing else from Hannibal and Inner Circle.
    Bringing the fleet drama to the forums as usual, trash talking,lying,e-peening and disrespectful behaviour are the order of the day.

(the trash talk has actually reached a new all time high in that thread)

I'm just shaking my head while reading Hannibals posts.
    :confused:

Omg, a minute of silence........... are you really that ****ing stupid like a donkey or something ?

If stupidity hurts, you would probably scream in pain all day long^^.
    Neither yours, and you don't have the adequate eligibility to administrate the registrations in these forums since we've originally arranged it differently with the hoster, do you remember stupid donkey ?
    That doesn't change the fact that even sticks and stones have more cleverness than you.

Unbelievable

Good luck and have fun to everyone.

I'm glad that i'm not the only one, who thinks that such behaviour from the OP isn't helping at all and is actually keeping people away from PvP!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2015
    gtx9000 wrote: »
    Looks like a fun match
    5 man IC team with 5 Sci.....
    I guess Inner Circle is now considered a joke fleet as well, who are just queuing up to troll the queue :/
    Didn't someone called Hannibal complain about such fleet teams recently?[Source]
    Someone please do something against Hannibal and ilhansk's nonstop ego stroking on the forums[Source]

go home, you are mad![Source]
    [...]fishy indeed....another bad inner circle performance -.-[Source]
    Is KIT switching allowed on ground?
    A lot of players and even an entire Fleet is cheating/doing scripted KIT switching on ground pvp.[Source]
    thay8472 wrote: »
    You gonna make that premade yet talon... or Gtx9000?[Source]
    polie05 wrote: »
    reported talons multi accounts, oh and I'm the guy that always pops you son.

Let me lick those tears of pure rage you have now, they taste so sweet.[Source]

As you can see I took the time for a small investigation of gtx9000's posting history and I was amazed that a certain repetitive pattern of conduct can be realized there and which person behind it would be revealed based on the information of his replies.

Sooo gtx9000/ethererealplanes or shall I call you talon jonas preferably ?^^In the past i falsely assumed you would be MT spamming multiple forum alts with the purpose to heat up thrilling forum threads unnecessarily, however it didn't bother me that much since I had more important things to deal with.

Finally, I invested some time to figure out your true identity which took me not more than a couple of minutes in total lol. You're still underestimating me signficantly. Your attempted deception and laid traps failed.. again.^^ What I dont get though is your never-ending embitterment and disdainfulness towards me and the name of my fleet that is characterized to 90% throughout your posting history.

Is that your long-live mission and your full dedication in this game since may 2013 with the creation of these alts? Trying to present me, fleet comrades and some other folks in a bad image in every way possible? Are you really that vengeful, embittered and fanatic? I am.... honored and I... like that hehe. *chuckles*

If that is the case i'll stand up and slowly clap my hands. It is going to be clap of acknowledgement for having a minor role in this game congratz ;).

Now since we clarified your right identity, let's fairly examine the validity of your latest reply:

It's impossible to have a tournament with a different nature, one characterised by peaceful rivalry and great matches, a tournament that serves as a promotion for PVP,
    if a tournament is hosted by an immature,arrogant person!

First off, if you looked at the initial thread closely you would have concluded that i am not the hoster, reading comprehension may help sometimes :p
    I expected nothing else from Hannibal and Inner Circle. Bringing the fleet drama to the forums as usual

so talon if that is the way you think about us - and your attitude towards space pvpers is well-known both in-game in chats and on the forums - what should folks expect from you and your salient and malicious behaviour that you showed in the last couple of weeks?
    an immature,arrogant person!

[Tell] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: cut the **** dude everyone knows your ****
    !
    trash talking

[OrganizedPVP] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: you people are just ****ing hipocrites qq on the forums about this **** yet using it yourselves

[OrganizedPVP] Lucy@etherealplanes: you ****ing ******* and total **** period and you dont even realize it thats what makes me laugh at you
    lying

[OrganizedPVP] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: you guys cant do ground cause your ****ing macro spacebar mashing wont work lol
    e-peening

[Tell] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: so shut your ****ing noob mouth cause your nothing cvompared to me lol

[OrganizedPVP] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: dude **** all of you lol your all **** compared to me

[Tell] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: I would bet you 100 million ecs if we 1 on1 on ground id stomp your TRIBBLE you klnow why? Spacebar macros don't help in ground its a mans game

[OrganizedPVP] Lucy@etherealplanes: again ive proven myself back in the day in balanced m atches i always was at top

[OrganizedPVP] Lucy@etherealplanes: son i whooping ****ing TRIBBLE before s5

[OrganizedPVP] Lucy@etherealplanes: so dont you dare talk down to me you little noob LOL

[OrganizedPVP] Lucy@etherealplanes: ******* I am so mcuh ****ign better than you i will always be your all just **** cheese users
    and disrespectful behaviour are the order of the day.

[OrganizedPVP] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: dude ill ****in g **** your mom lol brb

[OrganizedPVP] ZOMFG It's Biggs Please Help ME@etherealplanes: **** every single one of you lol

If I compare the content of your reply to the way of your conduct, first questions were occurring from my side pretty quickly:

Didn't you get a bad conscience when you were typing out those bold accusations since it exactly reflects and describes your own behaviour pattern in detail?^^

Did it never remind you when you were acting and roleplaying yourself as etherealplanes/Talon Jonas over the years?^^

(the trash talk has actually reached a new all time high in that thread)

I am interested in seeing you describing the run of threads in which you were involved as protagonist from your perspective.^^
    I'm just shaking my head while reading Hannibals posts.:confused:

Here you keep on playing your delusional game. Typical actions of a hypocrite tbh. If you are shaking the head about my replies so it does mean you would need to hang yourself when reading your own posts and in-game chit chat according to your logics.

I'm glad that i'm not the only one, who thinks that such behaviour from the OP isn't helping at all and is actually keeping people away from PvP!

more hypocritical conduct, gimme more^^: What do you think would keep ppl away from pvp more? A single comment in a single thread or repetitive indigenous conduct on the forums and in game-chats like:
    How about this go **** yourself idiot! Period! HAHA
    etc.

To sum it up: I am astonished and scared of you at the same time. You have been a mystery to me until today. I really don't know what's happening in your mind but it does seem to look very unstable and unhealthy.
    Among us men: I can urgely recommend you to get some hobbies or a girlfriend, that might help once in a while after curing your mental issues ofc ;D

I am already looking forward to your next response with your next alt but I doubt that it's going to happen.^^
    BTW you made a good choice with your forum avatar and your signature. They epitomize your overall characteristics quite accurately. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• gtx9000gtx9000 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am not even going to read that wall of text.

Your actions speak for itself.

Good luck and have fun in the tournament.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't make it any less applicable. In fact, pretending it doesn't exist is a form of fallacy.

So do yours. Loudly, I might add.

Now scurry off! We have important things to do!
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
    edited January 2015

You can certainly pretend to tell me that you didn't check out my latest reply but I am pretty sure that you've already read it. That's a clear indication of self-deception. ;)

Pure hypocrisy :cool:, it won't help you to save face. You merely were short with me because I systematically teared apart and stomped the arguments of your entire reply by analyzing it on the basis of its validity and credibility. You simply cannot expect from everyone to tolerate your two-faced and deceitful games. If the situation requires it I will rigorously strike back to any kind of trolling or harassment.
    Good luck and have fun in the tournament.

Thank you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i hope the new spectree comes out just in time to **** up your ****** tournament. cus anyone whos not a ****** and wants to do story missions for fun will have it day 1. how long was it for you hannibal, 2 months? lol i guess u better ban whatever they come out with this month for the next 2years, while u adjust.
  • drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm starting to suspect that certain individuals are intentionally trolling this event, as to have the thread locked. Those I care about, please beware.
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wtf happened here it was all rosy and friendly last time i looked??
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm on the freaking pavemeeeeent ahahahahahahahaha

Omg Hanni you know how to crack up someone for good. Please, teach me your art! :P

the way you took every word of his post and demolished him, gawd good stuff.

Couldn't have done better myself: I hereby revoke drunk's winning for today's Internet, and give it to you :D
  • auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm on the freaking pavemeeeeent ahahahahahahahaha

Omg Hanni you know how to crack up someone for good. Please, teach me your art! :P

the way you took every word of his post and demolished him, gawd good stuff.

Couldn't have done better myself: I hereby revoke drunk's winning for today's Internet, and give it to you :D

**** dude did you TRIBBLE while reading that:o
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So we have gtx9000, Auto1412 and captainmat22 all saying same things.

Not suspicious at all.
    edited January 2015
    Due to bullcraptics latest announcement containing the release of a new primary spec tree and the new command boff class with a brandnew set of boff abilities, more and more voices have arisen, demanding that its use should be prohibited in the tourney and I fully agree to it for the very reason that we still don't know at all in which manner they will influence the pvp-gameplay .

As an intermediary I am obligated to resolve the uncertainty and hence I am going to consult the hoster about the upcoming additions to the game.

I will keep you up-to-date and inform you about each decision/change that might be made in the near future.

Best Regards :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• c1cer0c1cer0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Because of the devastating state of STO and particularly the PVP, we the -Sweet Zombies- have decided not participate at the "Glitter Games".

In fact most of us did even leave STO..

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Cya
    @multistar
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Due to the unfathomably mentally challenged minds at cryptic, we also (HoBO) will not be participating in the tournament for similar reasons. Put simply the game is just too broken. Regards to those who organised the tournament, it was a great proposition but unfortunately the game, as mentioned earlier has just passed beyond a point of no return.

Cheers.

http://puu.sh/eGbRX/f4420716b1.jpg
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I will probably stay in and do this if it still happens. Though win or lose, or whether it even happens or not, it'll probably be the last tournament (maybe even the last PvP) I ever do, as it just is getting to the point there that I don't feel the need to bother trying to keep up.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'll take the bread but I'll skip the circuses. Just take the free food and leave the stadium with my dignity intact.
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    when I see good players dropping out.., makes me remember of an old music from IL 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey.

http://youtu.be/Xk2bFO4kGzo

Good service, you did o7
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    when I see good players dropping out.., makes me remember of an old music from IL 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey.

http://youtu.be/Xk2bFO4kGzo

Good service, you did o7

I'd say this, from the same game.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sne_h3wDXjE
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• etherealplanesetherealplanes Member Posts: 414
    edited January 2015
    OMFG I just now read the last of this thread wow. You actually think those people are me. Wow I truly have you people under my control now :P Ground community freaked when they couldn't find me and now you people are doing the same thing. It's funny how you think that just because someone speaks out against you people that you automatically assume it's me. Ponder this!There are many more people in this game that don't like you. And since I know for sure these people aren't me I feel better knowing I have a following that hates you all too. So enjoyable keeps me coming back here. I will just go ahead and say these dudes are me to keep the QQ rolling in :) Have fun kill bad boys.
    edited January 2015
    riyottsa wrote: »
    i sure did!

Well at least your honest! God knows you won't be getting a real women to do that for you anytime soon :)

And frankly I am glad to see this tourney cancelled or for sure will be soon. I am happy to see the space community all finally getting owned by cryptic. While there are some respectable people the good majority of you don't deserve this game and I am glad cryptic is choking you all out of it.
    edited January 2015
    tinnytimps wrote: »
    Due to the unfathomably mentally challenged minds at cryptic, we also (HoBO) will not be participating in the tournament for similar reasons. Put simply the game is just too broken. Regards to those who organised the tournament, it was a great proposition but unfortunately the game, as mentioned earlier has just passed beyond a point of no return.

Cheers.

http://puu.sh/eGbRX/f4420716b1.jpg

Damn people I could say the same about the ****** community. Make a god damn vpvp tourney. What's wrong you guys get too used to your constant 100 plus flight speed sci ships and escorts?
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    nvmedit, what gives lol. gl with the tourney dudes ;)!
  • maximus614maximus614 Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    is this tourney still happening?
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    maximus614 wrote: »
    is this tourney still happening?

OFC! We're still here :)
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977