test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Claming a breen ship

sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
Is there anyway to claim a breen ship that a was unlocked from a previous year?

Thank you
Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.

Comments

• Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sollaf wrote: »
    Is there anyway to claim a breen ship that a was unlocked from a previous year?

Thank you

There is currently a known bug in the discount system for claiming previously unlocked Breen ships. It started with the Chel Grett destoyer that a lot of people had from two years ago, before it was part of a Reputation system, and now seems to have spread to the Plesh Brekk raider.

There's a fix for the Chel Grett issue currently on the test server but it hasn't been pushed live yet. I don't know what the status is for the Plesh Brekk issue.
  • Options
    sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank you,

Hopefully they have it fixed before the 15th. I just created a new char that is going to run the breen set with the breen set, lol, and would be a shame if I cant complete it.
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sollaf wrote: »
    Thank you,

Hopefully they have it fixed before the 15th. I just created a new char that is going to run the breen set with the breen set, lol, and would be a shame if I cant complete it.

If the fix is going to be pushed live it will likely be on the January 8th patch, that's basically the last patch before the end of the event. I would be pleasantly surprised if they pushed it earlier than that, but I'm not holding my breath.

I have one character with the full Breen set on a fully consoled Sarr Theln carrier and it's worked out pretty well in the late game content.