test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Years Eve Party At Club 47! Tonight!!

mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
Doesn't matter which Instance. Everyone just go to the Club 47 wherever you're at.

Party starts at 10PM Eastern Time.

Come dressed in formal wear , or Club 47 outfits, or your Holiday Jackets, and bring your Festive Party Poppers with you.

At 12 Midnight US Eastern Time, everyone go to the dance floor and fire off your Party Poppers all together to see how many balloons we can make at the same time. At Midnight for each time zone after till we reach Midnight for Pacific time, do the same to ring out the Holidays.

Hope to see you there, and Happy New Year!
Post edited by mhirtesc on

Comments

• Options
    horizons2052horizons2052 Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Provided the servers are functioning properly by then, it has been now too long for an outage like this, and whiel they have told us they are working on it, that does not ensure that the issue will be fixed, soon or ever.
  • Options
    kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think I'd be suicidal or 10 years old if I was playing STO tonight with a plan to go to Club 47 at midnight.
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Would it not be better to do it at the top of every hour from now? You know, for those ahead of America time?

Love the idea though!

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, every hour on the hour. Make it inclusive.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    nesomumi2nesomumi2 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    Doesn't matter which Instance. Everyone just go to the Club 47 wherever you're at.

Come dressed in formal wear , or Club 47 outfits, or your Holiday Jackets, and bring your Festive Party Poppers with you.

At 12 Midnight US Eastern Time, everyone go to the dance floor and fire off your Party Poppers all together to see how many balloons we can make at the same time. At Midnight for each time zone after till we reach Midnight for Pacific time, do the same to ring out the Holidays.

im here, but no one is in.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mhirtesc wrote: »

problem with that thinking is simple 10pm eartern is 4 hours behind, thats 2am in the uk and 3am in europe, for us there is no reason to celebrate as we would already be in 2015 :P.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    grylak wrote: »
    Would it not be better to do it at the top of every hour from now? You know, for those ahead of America time?

Love the idea though!

Or people from those timezones can organize something themselves.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    svindal777 wrote: »
    Or people from those timezones can organize something themselves.

Or we can all come together in unity and celebrate everyone entering the new year throughout the world.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    New Years in the Americas runs from 9PM ET onwards. After 7PM, Europe is done.

Is there ANY place that celebrates at 8PM ET?
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited January 2015
    Looking forward to it. Anyone who I can't chat with - Happy New Year!
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    UGGH! Was about to log in a few moments ago to find the server offline. Whaddafugg, Cryptic? Can't we have ANY fun in your damn game???

Update: Now it's back up......for now.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Happy New Years party goers!

Have fun tonight and enjoy Club 47! :)

Watch out for the drunk flirt and his amazing pick up lines. You do not want to end up his midnight kiss.

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    curmecurme Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My God! Is it still the 31st in the USA? LOL
  • Options
    masterdude94masterdude94 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Woot! Chat is back up!