test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

breen chel gret still 1000 INVESTIGATING

Comments

• vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Still no Breen discount and the Tides of Ice update doesn't work either.
    My money is on this weks patch being rolled back after all the problems earlier today
  • he11bladehe11blade Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I JUST bought a Plesh Brek on a character and opened it (adding it to my roster). Not only are my other characters still being asked to pay 1000 for it, the character that JUST bought it is also being asked for another 1000.

I have tried removing and reslotting the project. I've tried logging out, then back in. Nothing works. Q wants 1000 photos even though I bought it at full price already.
    f86cqFw.png
  • edekarsaickeredekarsaicker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am not receiving a discount on the breen raider on my other toons as promised when I completed the project on one of my toons.

Please refund all the lobi, ECs and Dilithium I spent getting this ship.

I now have wait around for Cryptic to fix this bug which means THERE WAS NO POINT IN SPENDING THESE RESOURCES IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I want a refund - you did not deliver what was promised which was getting the ship quicker!
  • zionlythzionlyth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Still 1000 on the chell grett after getting it on my toon, other two work fine...
  • sina1987sina1987 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I recently got chel grett on my main and i have the samw problem. GM asked me to post the issue on forum. but i found it unnecessary to do the make a new thread.
  • ginobaldelli823ginobaldelli823 Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here big problem 1000k for it still, just got it on a diff char, no discount, unboxed it, still no discount
  • nightstalker61nightstalker61 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    1000k on the Chel Gret and still no unlock. I unlocked it the first time using the rep system(on six toons during the second Winter Event) and now I had to do it again this year (Which did not unlock it once again).
    newnssig.jpg
  • dcgregg1dcgregg1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello,

Thank you for your report.

We are aware of the issue and currently looking into it.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Raheron
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
  • rifor83rifor83 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well I only slotted the projects for all three ships this year and finished them yesterday. Kept logging out and back in and no change, all my toons needed 1000 pictures for both the chell and the plesh. Talked to Q, ran more races, came back to it hours later, readied the ships on the toons that acquired them, still no luck. Gonna log in now and see if anything has changed or if upgrading to T5-U suddenly flips a switch in the system to recognise I have the ships. Not counting on it however. I am counting on a fix before I go back to work offshore with no internet connection before the winter event is over and then have to wait a whole year to be able to get both ships on my other toons (as we can't even queue up the different ships in the rep system - once you slot a ship project, you can only queue the same ship project again!)

Place annoying e-peen boasting signature here!
  • nitewingnycnitewingnyc Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dcgregg1 wrote: »
    Hello,

Thank you for your report.

We are aware of the issue and currently looking into it.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Raheron
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/

Hey no disrespect..but it's been a few weeks now..and you guys can't fix this coding error yet..sad..here's an idea.. Take the 1k in usd I spent last month on the game and pay someone competent enough to get the job done right..reall ..I still can't get my cruiser or raider..sorry to come off the way but I dropp good money on this game..I expect it to work as advertised..in my field someone would have lost his or her job..and compensation to long term clients would have been issued by now..just saying .. It seems like people at PWE got it made..brake a system or lie about a reward .. And then don't fix it..or say oops the delves changed their minds the code for the red matter capacitor I said and promised would be account wide..sorry now it's not..so if you claimed it on the wrong toon opps.. Smiks live feed..lol..
    Please start fixing stuff and stop spreading out the player base so much..now a days some ques for Serbian marks are not used leaving people with out those events to get needed marks fir this new endless grind system..
    A few years ago you guys got rid of merits for free respects and ships..
    Saying that the 4 types of currencies in the game would be consolidated into 2 ..dilithium ..and marks....
    Now we have 6 different marks...
    Gold press Latium
    Zen
    Toon xp
    Specialization ..so once you cap 60 you have 120 more levels of specialization ... Come on guys your killing the game..less people are logging on.. Fix it stream line it before it's to late..
  • kriskringle3kriskringle3 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maybe we need a new update on the issue. Some player reports seem to indicate the Account-wide unlock is not triggering.
  • roamerzaroamerza Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes please. I have 6 characters and no one can claim the Raider. Even the character that did it says it is 1000 Q photos to obtain. My characters got the other two Breen ships with no issues. Did submit a ticket over a week ago but no resolution yet.
  • illilililiillililili Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    roamerza wrote: »
    Yes please. I have 6 characters and no one can claim the Raider. Even the character that did it says it is 1000 Q photos to obtain. My characters got the other two Breen ships with no issues. Did submit a ticket over a week ago but no resolution yet.

You can add me to the list of people with this bug as well.
  • baku380baku380 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    still doing it I even Went back on to the toon that originally got it and its still 1000 for him as well
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ive grinded out the Chel Grett for 1000x pictures in this event like 2 days ago and guess what:

- no account discount

still cost 1000x pix for every toon i got, including the one i completed the project with & open'd the box

FIX IT GUYS
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • chaosgod777chaosgod777 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yep...How long has the winter wonderland been out now? How hard is it to get one line of code correct. I got screwed out if this ship last year and only reason I did this year was the "Discount" which hasn't worked yet! and its too late to start it. "Merry Christmas! Presents? what are those? Are those the taisty little morsles that come from the gingerbread people?"
  • revan232revan232 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have the same problem. I have slaved to get all three on three chars and only the t6 Carrier gets the discount. i do have all three, got them this year (i was not playing last year or before), and i cant claim the bonus.
    I do like this game and you do not have to play it if you do not.
    ============END COMMUNICATION=============
  • riscus01riscus01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I bought the Chell Grett, the Plesh Brek and the Sarr Theln on different chars to get the discount for all ships and only the Carrier is on discount on my other characters... :(
  • itsrobitsrob Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same issue. Just thought I would throw my name in just in case you were fixing this issue one toon at a time. Lol

Oh, and btw, only 17 days left until it doesn't matter any more, so if you can hold out that long, you'll have a whole year to not fix this problem.
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    itsrob wrote: »
    Oh, and btw, only 17 days left until it doesn't matter any more, so if you can hold out that long, you'll have a whole year to not fix this problem.

Don´t give them ideas.

But as far as i know (reply to burg report) they are aware of it and are working on a fix but i assume they will only post an update if the fix is ready for holodeck or already on Holodeck. So if we find out its working as intended there will be a notification that its working, just in time that we don´t need it anymore:rolleyes:
  • nuqinuqi Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Fix? Response? Anyone? Hello?

I'm afraid I can't doodatdave.
    0EaMZUq.jpg
  • uthyeruthyer Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nuqi wrote: »
    Fix? Response? Anyone? Hello?

I'm afraid I can't doodatdave.

Good Luck With That.....:cool:
  • arilouskiffarilouskiff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I completed all three projects today, no buying or anything, just doing the races.

The Sarr Theln discount works fine, but the Chell Grett and Plesh Brek does not.
  • kriskringle3kriskringle3 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seventeen days left and no Brek on the Alt, Seventeen days left and no Grett.
    Write to the Dev, and get no Respect, Seventeen days left and no Brek on the Alt.

Be patient... It's fixed on Tribble. we're just waiting on implementation.
  • kamuii2kamuii2 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so i got all 3 unlocked. the sarr is giving the discount to alts but the raider and the grett both dont give me a discount on my alts. come on devs please fix this before the event ends.
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Instead in my case, I got the Chel Grett and the Sarr Theln on one of my alts ... and it's the Plesh Brek showing 1000 :(
    P58WJe7.jpg

• nitewingnycnitewingnyc Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    I got the chel gret on 2 or 3 toons and still rep prokect want 1000 pictures on my newer toons

worked fine with the T6 ship and the raider thou

I can't get the raider or the battle ship just the t6
  • r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just checking in as another player without a discount. I got all three today, only the carrier showing the discount afterwards though.
  • hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don´t give them ideas.

But as far as i know (reply to burg report) they are aware of it and are working on a fix but i assume they will only post an update if the fix is ready for holodeck or already on Holodeck. So if we find out its working as intended there will be a notification that its working, just in time that we don´t need it anymore:rolleyes:

sooo no discount for around four or five years with the time they take ....
  • creohancreohan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *bump*
    I also have the issue of not getting an account-wide discount for the ships. Only the carrier discount seems to work !