Comments

• bansheedragonbansheedragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ovrkyl wrote: »
    Release Notes: December 30th, 2014

"Stability Update for the Holodeck server"

...my TRIBBLE$. :rolleyes:
    Well that depends on how you read it.
    Its only says stability update, it does not say whether its to make it more stable or less.
    Maybe the intention was to make it more stable, but it seems to have had the opposite effect
  • mouertemouerte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    velqua wrote: »
    Hamsters are celebrating New Year's. Happy New Year!

LOL LOL Happy New Year:D
  • darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well I'm happy to see that it's not just me having these issues, but I'm unhappy that we are all having issues. :(

Same as some have mentioned, random disconnect and then get stuck on the Character List page or on the loading screen after selecting a character and then it times out.

Sometimes even the launcher is not acting properly. "Loading Please Wait", "Website is down, normal gameplay is not affected", "Trying to update launcher please wait", are all examples of what I've seen today (12/31/2014).

When in game today I've seen my friends list completely empty no matter which toon I was on, can't beam up to my ship, can't change instances, can't log out!!??!!?? Had to open my Task Mngr. and "End Process" for the game client....couldn't do anything else!!

What in the world is going on with this game?!?!? WOW!!
    :confused:
  • jethysjethys Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    'Unable to establish connection to patch sever, please check your internet connection, if problem persists please contact technical support"

I'm getting this too, the program retries 5 times and then this message.
    Is there a 10GB patch I need to fix this?
  • bst011bst011 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How exactly do we "Contact Technical Support" if it goes through the server first?
  • admiralbogemusadmiralbogemus Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    1:37 PM EST. Still down. Any Cryptic help?
  • infinitesimal1infinitesimal1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here is the same.....good old Germany
  • captpraecaptprae Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yep, just happened to me whilst transporting to the Klingon Academy from Qo'noS, repeatedly attempts to connect to patcher, gives up after 5 tries, been going on for half an hour now.

What. The. Hell?
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And the game isent working for me, the server hit rock bottom and it just sat there on the loading screen (for the fleet embassy) doing nothing, now I cnt access the game because I tried to restart it:mad:
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well that depends on how you read it.
    Its only says stability update, it does not say whether its to make it more stable or less.
    Maybe the intention was to make it more stable, but it seems to have had the opposite effect

Everything is FINE.

Working as intended.
  • realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "Unable to connect to Patch Server. Please check your
    internet connection. If problem persists, please contact Technical
    support."
  • renothian7renothian7 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    On New Years Eve? Ya this isn't going to be fixed anytime soon... Maybe next year...
  • zookeeperstevezookeepersteve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Misery loves company.
  • enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Great! Just got home and the launcher doesn't work. Between the ridiculous maintenance yesterday and now this I have been put way behind on my winter epohh schedule. They should extend the event by a day or two or make the epohh missions 20 hours (not 24) to make up for this TRIBBLE.

It sure would be nice to have a unified standard of 20 hours for all special missions. If boring grinding must be done, at lease keep it simple and a bit flexible at 20 hours. Good idea, Thomas.
  • xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    renothian7 wrote: »
    On New Years Eve? Ya this isn't going to be fixed anytime soon... Maybe next year...

Star Trek Online(ish): Crashing Into The New Year!
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Star Trek Online(ish): Crashing Into The New Year!

Done, shut down thread, he wins move on nothing to see here.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • dcgregg1dcgregg1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Your Question has been Submitted
    Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #141231-001019

A member of our support team will get back to you soon.
  • ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And here I was hoping to get a few hours in on creation in the Foundry... TRIBBLE.
    "The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
    "We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr
  • evileracevilerac Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If you have a server problem on a holiday... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The B-Team
  • bst011bst011 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dcgregg1 wrote: »
    Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #141231-001019

Define "soon."
  • enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dcgregg1 wrote: »

I'd say they will probably get back to you next year. ;)
  • dcgregg1dcgregg1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    in around 8 days time
  • battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just as I was about to solo finished Cure Space Advanced in a Miranda with Mk I white gear, it crashed! :D
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • cragorn2cragorn2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    good news TRION servers are stilll up :D... i guess i take these old bones to Rift
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just when I was not going to play again, it crashed
    GwaoHAD.png
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    WTF North Korea at it again lol they may have a power outage I think it will come back in a couple hours
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And the chances of it getting fixed, this close to a holiday? Not good. Not good at all.

Which means...

Oh God. I'm going to have to spend time with friends and family. Cryptic, how could you do this to me?????
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    evilerac wrote: »
    If you have a server problem on a holiday... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The B-Team

LOL, I don't even think the Z-Team really care at this point...
    "The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
    "We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr
This discussion has been closed.