test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a new fleet

boggiexyzboggiexyz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Hey so im looking for a somewhat active eu fleet, doesn't matter what tier it is, just looking for fellow players to have a laugh with, find it hard lately to find anybody online to play with i guess its the time zones, so if your active and are maybe on the greenwich mean time (GMT) clock give m a buzz in game, im fairly ok geared so not gona be looking for anything from the fleet :cool:

@saoircw catchya later :eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.
    there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
    we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun
    we are always looking for good folks to help out with the holdings

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
    its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty
  • wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You may also want to consider the UFP

We are a fun, friendly, Star Trek Gaming fleet bases in the UK, but with members all over. We have 3 Federation Fleet starbases, with maxed out holdings on all 3. The main base is full T5, the 2nd fleet is doings it's upgrade for T5 and 3rd is about 4 and a bit.

We run regular events and activities not only in STO but other Trek games.

Feel free to check out the website over at http://UFPlanets.com

Hope to see you about

Wixiban
    Starfleet Operations
    Wixiban.png
  • ghsasghsas Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SAS Trekkers are recruiting please add me on STO houstsas@ghsas and we can talk more.

Thank You.
    HOUSTSAS

SAS Trekkers Fleet Leader
  • psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There are 5 simple question u have to ask:

1 - What have i to do to buy from fleetstores? If the fleet u wanna join has no clear rules, u probaly never will.
    2 - What i have to do? If the answer is provide 50k dili per week or u'll be kicked - ur lost, ur max refine is 56k a week.
    3 -what Level u are?
    4 how many active member u have?
    5 what language?

Mh in the fleets I am in the answers are :

1) - 50k Fleetcredits earned, for that every char on 1 account can buy in FED & KDF fleet
    2) - contribute if u Need fc - else just do what u like
    3) - Starbase t4, spire t3 (fed) t2(kdf), embassy t3 (fed) t2 (kdf) , dili min t3
    4) - not enough
    5) - English or German should work

Mail me ingame @_p_s_y_c_h_o_p_l_a_t_t
    without _

Fleets: Space Musketeers (fed) House of Setesh (kdf)
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • terrilllterrilll Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Greetings Captains,

We are Southland, a fleet of which has been around for many years that is looking to grow once again. We aren't your typical fleet, we uphold our principles and values, they define who we are as a community. We have talented and knowledgable players that want to share their experiences, and that sharing comes without the elitist attitudes.

A lot of places you go will tell you there's a set way of doing something, that there's one way to achieve build perfection. In Southland we disagree - do what makes you happy, what makes you enjoy your gaming experience. All we'll simply do, is help you understand your build alternatives so that you can make up your own mind.

Forums:

Entry Requirements:

• Simple. Be friendly, mature and leave the drama at the door

Fleet Objectives:

• To maintain a healthy, fun, mature and drama free community
    • To improve our fleets resources to provide a better service to its members
    • To help new and less knowledgable players understand the game better, so they can improve
    • To continue to challenge its members via increased difficulty game modes for those that wish to do so

Fleet Benefits:

• Almost a T5 Starbase
    • IPB Community Forums
    • Simple and fair rank progression system
    • TeamSpeak facilities via ToW (good friends of ours)
    • Expert knowledge to help you grow and improve
    • Regular PvE runs of all types of content
    • A mature community that has a great sense of humour
    • Unique events, such as accolade runs to get you tasty rewards
    • No mandatory or strict activity requirements, you play how and when you want to play

Want to know more?

Reading all of the fluff above is all well and good, but if you really want to know if this is the fleet for you - come and meet us! If you'd like to register your interest in joining, pop into our fleet channel called 'Southland'

When you're happy and confident you'd like to join, just let someone know in the southland channel and we'll invite you in. Hopefully see you soon!

On behalf of Fleet Admirals,
    @Puller1 & @Jordan2020
  • ryanwire954ryanwire954 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi There,

You might like Echelon Division, we are a community fleet with a international playerbase.we are a Tier V fleet.We are always looking for good people to join our ranks.Also we provide a fully fuctional fleet website/forums and voice chat.(Teamspeak).We are pretty active, and well structured fleet management wise.We also have a FED Sister Fleet and a KDF Fleet (Echelon Legacy & House of Echelon) Have a look at our website and forumpost and see if you like it

http://echelon-division.webs.com/

Regards,

Asara@Ryanwire
    Fleet Admiral(Leader)
    Echelon Division
  • boggiexyzboggiexyz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thx for the replys. still looking for a fleet.
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2015