test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Plesh Raider

2»

Comments

• jymowardjymoward Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Earlier today, I unlocked the carrier,and it announced I unlocked the discount - I can get it on other characters for 40 pictures.

Then I unlocked the Raider on a Klingon character - but no discount was unlocked. It wants 1,000 for other characters to get it.

Are these issues going to be fixed?
  • daboholicdaboholic Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jymoward wrote: »
    Earlier today, I unlocked the carrier,and it announced I unlocked the discount - I can get it on other characters for 40 pictures.

Then I unlocked the Raider on a Klingon character - but no discount was unlocked. It wants 1,000 for other characters to get it.

Are these issues going to be fixed?

Same thing has happened to me.

I got the Chell Grett last year and the discount is working for my other toons.

I got the Plesh Brek and Sarr Theln today on different toons but only the Sarr Theln is showing a discount the Plesh Brek sill wants 1000 pictures.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well, today I got 1000 Photos of Q on 2 of my toons and...
    Breen Carrier - done project - discount shows - okay
    Breen Cruiser - got that last year - shows discount - okay - usefull for my alts
    Breen Raider - done project - no discount for my alts :mad:

Hope they fix it, because I really want the whole Breen Set for all my alts....
  • jawaronjawaron Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here,

Breen Carrier => Discount bonus activated
    Breen Plesh Brek Raider => No Discount for my other toons
  • sabalraesabalrae Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here,

got the carrier = discount for all alts activated
    got the raider = no discount for alts
    got the warship = no discount for alts

please fix this bug before the event ends so we can get our ships.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    saber1973a wrote: »
    Well, today I got 1000 Photos of Q on 2 of my toons and...
    Breen Carrier - done project - discount shows - okay
    Breen Cruiser - got that last year - shows discount - okay - usefull for my alts
    Breen Raider - done project - no discount for my alts :mad:

Hope they fix it, because I really want the whole Breen Set for all my alts....

Same situation here. Completing the carrier unlocked a discount, and I got the discount for the cruiser I unlocked last year. No discount for the raider, though.
    Ticket 3,019,957
  • inthefluxxinthefluxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am running into the same issue. My main has the carrier, and my two alts can unlock it for 40 autographs. Their ships, however, still require 1000 autographs.
  • blargblahblahblargblahblah Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm only having this issue with the Plesh Brek, not the Chel Grett or the Sarr Theln. I am hoping they see our issues, I really want all three of the ship consoles on my toon for a build. If not, they can always just set up a new project where the requirement for the ship is 40 pics rather than having a trigger to change the 1,000 to 40.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ... I really want all three of the ship consoles on my toon for a build. If not, they can always just set up a new project where the requirement for the ship is 40 pics rather than having a trigger to change the 1,000 to 40.

Also the Raider is needed for unlocking Frigate Hangars for Carrier...:(
    But I doubt they will set up new project - too much Chance it
    would trigger without need to get 1000 pics on first toon.

Any idea when they change the name to Bug Trek Online ? :D
  • borthaniusborthanius Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I too have unlocked all 3 ships, yet the only one I can claim for 40 photos, instead of 1000, is the new carrier. That seems to have stuck while the frigate & cruiser have not. One has to wonder is Cryptic is even capable of competent programming @ all? There is not enough time left for the winter event to earn 1000 Q photographs, 25 days required to earn 1000, & I was counting on this actually working so I could run 1 race w/ other toons & get the ship they needed. Be nice if they actually fixed this before it's too late, but knowing Cryptic as I do I seriously doubt it.
  • vanummlivanummli Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same for me as for others. No old Q Pics were used ('cause I didn't have any) and the carrier's the only one that gave me the discount. I've been trying to copy to tribble to see if the patch there fixes the problem as advertised but the copy tool is apparently non-functional at the moment.
  • chance74chance74 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I too have this problem. I am really looking forward to putting raiders on my carrier.

I have the warship and carrier on two of my three toons and the raider on my third.
  • kriskringle3kriskringle3 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Issue is being addressed in too many threads. here is a response from Cryptic:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I understand that you are unable to receive the discounted price for the Breen ships after owning one. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I can confirm that we are already aware of this particular issue. While we understand the need for a fast resolution, some issues require further action from departments outside our control. Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we investigate and resolve this matter.

Regards,
    Eophian
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
  • zodinko1zodinko1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same thing no discount on the Plesh Brek Raider. I got the discounts on the warship and carrier. :mad: