test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reduced photo cost bug

carlieth1980carlieth1980 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
So i heard that there was a bug where you didn't get the reduced cost of breen ships after you had purchased them on other chars. but its been 25 days since the start of the winter event and i would of thought the problem was solved by now. But i just got my shiney new sar theln carrier and wanted the plesh brek frigates for it. so my other two chars got plesh brek and chell grett completed so i now have all three. but only the sar theln is cheaper.

So how am i supposed to get the plesh brek and chell grett on my other chars as there isnt enough days of the event left?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Apparently, the Tribble server has had a confirmed fully-working fix since about the start of the event. But they still have not shown any interest of making the fix go live on Holodeck.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    nativejoenativejoe Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I spent a ton of lobi to get my Raider just now, For my mains carrier.

Tried toggling the raider for my main, 1000 pictures... relogged, 1000 pictures, changed instances, 1000 pictures, cancled, reapplied, cancled , reapplied, 1000 pictures.

I currently have the Carrier being flown by my main, my second main is flying the chell grett, and my farm alt is flying the raider... And the discounts don't apply so I can't share the ships...
  • Options
    nativejoenativejoe Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's 250 keys to unlock one of these ships worth of lobi. thats $250 dollars on average.

Please Hot fix, or start individually going down the list granting permissions for those that possess the ship.

Please put this on the top priority list, above T shirts going invisable, and Nerfing frenzies.
This discussion has been closed.