test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patshnotes 12.12.2014

obainobain Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Greetings from the German Community !

zero-generally:
• All thes subject of the winter event 2014 do not presuppose longer the conclusion of „ice flood “.
o instead all following articles only their appropriate winter currencies need:
- Knitted winter hat
- Be enough, for with bare midriff ones and short frost jackets
- Be enough, for with bare midriff ones and short jackets of branch of mistletoe
- Be enough, for with bare midriff ones and short jeans jackets
- Frozen fog
- The Pfähler
- Nanoimpuls Lirpa
- Snowball mortar
- Explosive gumdrop
- Avalanche!
- Snowball cannon
- Sugar seaweed crow feet
- Pepper cake safety troop
- Research kit module
- Mechanic kit module
- Attack kit module
- Terribly sweet snowman
- Kryoplasma Warpkern
- Kryoplasma Singularitätskern

• The interaction with the generators in the ground combat zone of the Dyson sphere grants now progress for the appropriate open missions.

• The PvE waiting list „Rh'Ihho station defend “granted now 10 marks, if one fails in the mode heavy and elite.

• Players do not receive longer quick or bridge invitations from players on their ignoring list.
o thereby this functioned, must log you in you out and again, after on the list set their someone.

• Sugar seaweed crow feet do not damage longer friendly snowball towers and snowball mortars.

Admitted problems:
• Several Clipping errors with the talaxianischen dress uniform, the female Odyssey uniforms with collars and the female Khan upper section.

• Espionage team does not grant Tarnungsbuff.

• The Elachi Subraumspalte cannot be removed again.

• The badge „a line in the snow “cannot be locked.

German

Allgemein:
• Alle Gegenstände des Winterereignisses 2014 setzen nicht länger den Abschluss von „Eisflut“ voraus.
o Stattdessen benötigen alle folgenden Gegenstände nur noch ihre entsprechenden Winterwährungen:
- Gestrickte Wintermütze
- Lange, Bauchfreie und Kurze Frostjacken
- Lange, Bauchfreie und Kurze Mistelzweigjacken
- Lange, Bauchfreie und Kurze Jeansjacken
- Gefrorener Nebel
- Der Pfähler
- Nanoimpuls-Lirpa
- Schneeballmörser
- Explosives Gummibonbon
- Lawine!
- Schneeballkanone
- Zuckerstangen-Krähenfüße
- Pfefferkuchen-Sicherheitstruppe
- Forschungskitmodul
- Mechanikkitmodul
- Angriffskitmodul
- Schrecklich süßer Schneemann
- Kryoplasma-Warpkern
- Kryoplasma-Singularitätskern

• Die Interaktion mit den Generatoren in der Bodenkampfzone der Dyson-Sphäre gewährt nun Fortschritt für die entsprechenden Offenen Missionen.

• Die PvE-Warteliste „Rh'Ihho-Station verteidigen“ gewährt nun 10 Marken, wenn man im Modus Schwer und Elite scheitert.

• Spieler erhalten nicht länger Flotten- oder Brückeneinladungen von Spielern auf ihrer Ignoriert-Liste.
o Damit dies funktioniert, müsst ihr euch aus- und wieder einloggen, nachdem ihr jemanden auf die Liste gesetzt habt.

• Zuckerstangen-Krähenfüße beschädigen nicht länger freundliche Schneeballtürme und Schneeballmörser.

Bekannte Probleme:
• Mehrere Clipping-Fehler bei der talaxianischen Paradeuniform, der weiblichen Odyssey-Uniformen mit Kragen und dem weiblichen Khan-Oberteil.

• Spionageteam gewährt keinen Tarnungsbuff.

• Die Elachi-Subraumspalte kann nicht wieder entfernt werden.

• Das Abzeichen „Eine Linie im Schnee“ kann nicht abgeschlossen werden.
Post edited by obain on

Comments

• norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thank you for this.

Not only was it good info, but it was an epic of entertainment (as usual) provided by google translate, lol.

"sugar seaweed crow's feet" mmmm
  • suuperduudesuuperduude Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Link for this?
    --
    Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
  • sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Translation Error. its Tide of Ice not Iceflood

Eisflut is called Tides of Ice in the english game

Meaning THEY CANNOT FIX IT... muhahha Tides of Ice still does not give the Accolade and the credit.. so they just took away the requirement bwhwhahwaw
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Aye. Thanks for this post.
    --
  • varekraithvarekraith Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sugar seaweed crow feet

Make it so.
  • ivannanukeivannanuke Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you, it shows the poor attitude of
    OUR FAILED COMMUNITY MEMBERS
    PROUD TO PLAY THIS GAME MINUS TO GIVING ANY INCOME TO CRYPTIC
    edited December 2014
    General:
    • All items of winter event in 2014 will no longer reset the conclusion of " Eisflut " forward .
    o Instead need all of the following items only their respective winter currencies :
    - Knitted Winter Hat
    - Long , abdominal Free and Quick Frost Jackets
    - Long , abdominal Free and Quick Mistletoe Jackets
    - Long, Short and Free belly denim jackets
    - Freezing Fog
    - The Impaler
    - Nano pulse lirpa
    - Snowball mortar
    - Explosive Gum Drop
    - Avalanche !
    - Snowball cannon
    - Candy Cane crow's feet
    - Gingerbread Security Force
    - Forschungskitmodul
    - Mechanikkitmodul
    - Angriffskitmodul
    - Terrible sweet snowman
    - Kryoplasma - warp core
    - Kryoplasma singularity core

• Interaction with generators in the ground combat zone of the Dyson sphere now grants progress for the corresponding open-ended missions.

• " defend Rh'Ihho station" The PvE waiting list now grants 10 brands when one fails in heavy mode and Elite.

• Players will no longer Fleet or bridge Invitations by players on their ignore list.
    o For this to work , you need to log back in and off you after you have someone on the list .

• Candy Cane crow's feet damage no longer friendly snowball snowball towers and mortar.

Known issues:
    • Several clipping errors in Talaxian dress uniform , female Odyssey uniforms with collar and the female Khan top.

• espionage team does not grant Tarnungsbuff .

• The Elachi - Subraumspalte can not be removed.

• The symbol " line in the snow " can not be completed .
    --
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ...thx a lot for showing that at least one of their cm's do his job kinda proper! ;)...........
  • locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ok now I really want a terribly sweet snowman.
  • locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    candy cane crows feet ?~~ COOL !!
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,527 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hillarious! Agreed it was a good read and thanks for the post! Something so broke they just got rid of it, lol...

I will run it the required one more time anyway to get the 10/10 (was waiting for the patch to finish it) just in case they eventually get it and nerf the current setup...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Zero, generally.

Sounds about right.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for posting the patch notes.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nice to see the EU team is on the ball! ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• obainobain Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Nice to see the EU team is on the ball! ;)

yes - today - but on a normal Patchday the German Comunity have the Patchnots after the Patch - on Houer, one Day or one Week.

So we allways look into the US Forum to find Infos about it.
  • mindshadow999mindshadow999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Hillarious! Agreed it was a good read and thanks for the post! Something so broke they just got rid of it, lol...

I hope that the lesson that they take from this is "don't try to add unlock grind requirements to the new stuff you add to the event stores".
  • pweadamanteuspweadamanteus Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the help from the German community!

Unfortunately the fix and release notes came very late in the night for us here in the states so we were not able to get them posted as quickly (yay timezones).

In addition, your fearless community managers are way busy getting ready for the Star Trek San Francisco Convention beginning in just a couple of hours so I have posted the patch notes here.

Thanks for your patience all!
  • obainobain Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the help from the German community!

Unfortunately the fix and release notes came very late in the night for us here in the states so we were not able to get them posted as quickly (yay timezones).

In addition, your fearless community managers are way busy getting ready for the Star Trek San Francisco Convention beginning in just a couple of hours so I have posted the patch notes here.

Thanks for your patience all!

The Problem for us is, that the CM dont give us the Patchnotes we allways must wait for it.
    Some Iformations from the US Page, will never come to the German Page.

Like some Devblocks, Infos about an Event and so things.

The Informations about the Winter Event coms to us after the Starting of the Winterevent, i think so 2 Day later.

Ouer Bughreports never coms to the Devs i think, i think they go from us to the waste.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is anyone else noticing how all sorts of gear that's not rep, fleet, or unique, is now character bind, not just account-bound on equip?

I'm quite positive I used to shuffle mounted lower grade mk xii purple gear around to my deprived alts. Now, I suddenly cannot.

:confused:
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    couldnt they just roll back participation checks in the patch for tides and just make it so it unlocks for account? i read that some folks were still getting credit... but you had to get credit for all 10 waves for the event to register that you completed the event.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    crm14916 wrote: »

I will run it the required one more time anyway to get the 10/10 (was waiting for the patch to finish it) just in case they eventually get it and nerf the current setup...

CM

not the 1st time... they broke the cluster in sirius so that klingons couldnt zone into the cluster for the chain quest.

they eventually fixed it by killing all clusters lol
  • jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is anyone else noticing how all sorts of gear that's not rep, fleet, or unique, is now character bind, not just account-bound on equip?

I'm quite positive I used to shuffle mounted lower grade mk xii purple gear around to my deprived alts. Now, I suddenly cannot.

:confused:

I noticed this back before the dinosaur season, it has been around for awhile. It is not 100% though, many things are still account bound. Watch the tooltip closely when buying stuff.
    My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the heads up. It does seem more like a strange bug, as it follows no pattern and seems to strike at random items.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿