test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Universe Suggestion

luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
So, the Canon universe has pretty much been done the only real way to continue would be a New Cardassian order in the Delta Quadrant or the Iconian rebirth.

Whats happening on the other side?

After repeated failed incursions into the current universe how is the Terran Empire coping with the Mirror Borg threat?..
Has Janeway successfully conquered the Delta Quadrent?..
Are the Klingons still a powerful force?..
What happened to Romulus?

Couldn't a Mirror Toon be a possible option?

Space, the final frontier.
These are the voyages of the battleship {.........}
To conquer new worlds and enslave new civilisations.
To boldley go and blow stuff up.

:D
Post edited by luddimus on

Comments

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    To boldley go and blow stuff up.

that's nearly what we already do :P
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,428 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I already have 4 Mirror toons. :P
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    yahtzeemanyahtzeeman Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    After losing billions of ships on attacking Vauthil Station, you'd think they'd just chill out for a while. But nah, they gotta be evil all the time.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't know what is going on with the Mirror Romulans - but they do exist - proof is of their Mirror Ships. I would further imagine if Tholians have interest in time and space, and with our knowledge of their interaction with the Mirror Universe, then there's no doubt Tholian-Terran conflict somewhere around there.

It might make sense to speculate that whatever the Iconian have planned isn't just for our Universe. If the Tholian can jump from this Universe and the next, then it's likely the Iconian can too.

I don't however see what purpose there would be to bringing in a Mirror Universe faction, short of story content (perhalps)? It might pay to have an FE Series of five long missions acting in the Mirror Universe, but I wouldn't want anything more than that. Cryptic needs to focus on correcting what they've already got, not straining it further.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    hpgibbshpgibbs Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wait.... I thought this was the mirror universe! No exploration, no diplomacy. roll in with shields full, and phasers blazing and blowing every living thing to hell and not thinking twice about that.
    The Grate Lorde Cheesus
    Ship build coordinator for The Breakfast Club http://WWW.TBCSTO.COM
    Doesn't Owe Anyone EC
    Kirks Prot
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Now that we have T6 ships, I'd like to see some T5s getting the Mirror Universe treatment. Heck, I'd even settle for just the Mirror skins as a costume option. Perhaps make that the next event reward. I just really want my Mirror Odyssey. :D
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Now that we have T6 ships, I'd like to see some T5s getting the Mirror Universe treatment. Heck, I'd even settle for just the Mirror skins as a costume option. Perhaps make that the next event reward. I just really want my Mirror Odyssey.
    I suspect Cryptic are done with the Mirror Universe ships now. They're replacing them with minor Delta ships (such as the Kazon Raider).
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    I suspect Cryptic are done with the Mirror Universe ships now. They're replacing them with minor Delta ships (such as the Kazon Raider).

Well, then, all the more reason to give a skin option. I'll pay! :D
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,386 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Now that we have T6 ships, I'd like to see some T5s getting the Mirror Universe treatment. Heck, I'd even settle for just the Mirror skins as a costume option. Perhaps make that the next event reward. I just really want my Mirror Odyssey. :D

Warship voyager skin on my Intrepids.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I would instead pay for the ability/option to upgrade our Mirror T5R's to T5U. The Mirror Negh'Var, Mirror Mogai and Mirror Cruiser (Cheyenne) would be perfect for me, but no. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think that it's really only a matter of time before Cryptic starts messing around with the Mirror Universe has a Major Expansion for STO.

Can you think of a better way to rehash existing T5/T5U ships into true T6 Ships ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It would be a shame if Cryptic would be done with the mirror universe as there isn't a hell of a lot of canon with it. just a few glimses into it throughout the series. It could give the devs a lot of artistic license into where they could go.