test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Combatlogger

captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
Can someone do me a favor & do a run with the combat log reader & check their DPS only since to days patch i have more weapon power but seem to be doing less damage.

Might just be me loosing the plot.

Thanx

PS cant get it to work on my PC.

Its ok it only dose it in CF normal, must be getting paranoid though it was a stealth nerf.....lol.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    krisrobertskrisroberts Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You might be on to something here after patch I wasn't hitting as hard and died twice when it never usually happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maybe this will help:

http://youtu.be/CRYHJg5_COE
    Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    angrydexterangrydexter Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am noticing this as well. Seems i was almost 2-3K DPS lower than normal.
  • Options
    danvetdanvet Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yep, i've dropped a heft chunk of DPS all of a sudden too. Seemingly overnight, even though all the in-game tooltips are the same as before.

Specifically seems to be my science skills like Grav Well that have taken a hit.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    danvet wrote: »
    Yep, i've dropped a heft chunk of DPS all of a sudden too. Seemingly overnight, even though all the in-game tooltips are the same as before.

Specifically seems to be my science skills like Grav Well that have taken a hit.

Further - my weapons damage is comparable to previous runs but all sci skills have lost about 750 -1k dps each.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Maybe their mk XIII and MK XIV boost hit a cap and in order to achieve their dmg point spread they had to reduce dmg across the board to all Mk XII and below.
    :confused:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Maybe their mk XIII and MK XIV boost hit a cap and in order to achieve their dmg point spread they had to reduce dmg across the board to all Mk XII and below.
    :confused:

Don't think it's that, my setup has only 1 mk 12 in it currently.

My weapons damage is the same from energy and projectile weapons, give or take a bit (not a significant variation).

The loss seems to be specifically in my Science "Exotic Damage" skills.

Not sure whether it's CombatLogReader misreading or if they are actually doing less damage.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Little update from http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1326141

Seems there's a vast difference in parses between ACT and CombatLogReader after the latest patch.