test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Great Job On Another Extended Downtime

macready08macready08 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
I Love You Cryptic I Love You Being Late All The Time I Love Your Lack Of Information And Communication. Better Asskray.

Comments

• bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    macready08 wrote: »
    I Love You Cryptic I Love You Being Late All The Time I Love Your Lack Of Information And Communication. Better Asskray.

They're fast and reliable when it comes to shutting up peeps... What a pathetic crowd....
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2014

They didnt have to let us know full stop, they could have posted AFTER the downtime :rolleyes:
    JtaDmwW.png
  • mattmiraclemattmiracle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

In the digital age, you can give estimates all you want but Murphy's law will always get you no matter how prepared you are.
    Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief [Rank 7] for Covenant of Honor; a FED T5 Starbase
    House Leader [Rank 7] for Honorable House of Mor'gue; a KDF T3 Starbase
    Find us at CovenantofHonor.com.  My Twitter handle; @jmattmiracle
  • nbebdnbebd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    shouldn't be game back online by now? :confused: as said 9:30am PST
  • bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    They didnt have to let us know full stop, they could have posted AFTER the downtime :rolleyes:

No. Why should they. We effing user should praise them for allowing us miserable beeings to play their game. lol

Some peeps take bootlicking to a whole new level. 8-)
  • jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

Yes they could have. Most businesses like to keep their customers happy though, not sure what exactly cryptic's plan for this is...
This discussion has been closed.