test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M.A.C.O. costume unlock criteria (help)

andykirkhamandykirkham Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
I'm sorry to the veterans that have answered this questions a billion times before but, just once more, in plain english, how many different mac costumes are there, what are there names and what must be done/ accolades collected/ missions played/ items obtained in order to unlock them in the taylor?

So far as i know theres Maco 1, mac striker, mac ops and mac tactical. I have the first two but have no idea how to unlock the others.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the inconvenience :D
Post edited by andykirkham on

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The first variants are unlocked by getting the "standard maco" and "adapted maco" sets from the rep system, time consuming but still rather easy.

And then there's the "operational maco" costume which is unlocked by beating every borg stf with all optionals on "elite", pre DR.

Since "old elite" has been replaced with "advanced" they should have made adjustments for this unlock but I somehow doubt they bothered to look at it and the current unlock criteria is probably the "new elite", which is alot harder to pull off than the old stuff.

EDIT: same for klingon honor guard, don't want to neglect another faction (like cryptic tends to do) ;)
  • andykirkhamandykirkham Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ah, thanks :) I really hope they fix some of the accolade bugs. I went to Roxy on DS9 but I'm still missing the Omega MkXII accolade despite having the set. Just trying for all the optionals on STFs now :)