test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• jkarofwildjkarofwild Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    One of the patrol episodes near the end where you have to set up defense satellites-Expected, and Prepared for setting up all 3 satellites for 2nd and 3rd wave respectively (there could be one for the first wave as well, haven't had time to test it.)

Can anyone help me out with how to do this one? I'm assuming it's the Kelsid system patrol, when you set up defense satellites for some Talaxians, and while I can get up one full circle of sats before the Vaadwaur spawn, it never gives me the chance to put down more and it doesn't give me any accolades.
  • snappyofgornsnappyofgorn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jkarofwild wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out with how to do this one? I'm assuming it's the Kelsid system patrol, when you set up defense satellites for some Talaxians, and while I can get up one full circle of sats before the Vaadwaur spawn, it never gives me the chance to put down more and it doesn't give me any accolades.

If you stay in one spot you can lay down 2ndary and tertiary satellites. The problem is that I haven't been able to set them in the right spots to get the accolade. They just sit in my "in progress" accolades. I am thinking about trying it with a team as I was frustrated after 4 trys.
  • huntingdon1701huntingdon1701 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maintained Morals in 'Revolution' 10 pts 'You refused to kill an innocent and stuck to your morals'

Presumably there is one for killing them too.
  • snappyofgornsnappyofgorn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maintained Morals in 'Revolution' 10 pts 'You refused to kill an innocent and stuck to your morals'

Presumably there is one for killing them too.

yes, Sacrifice for the Greater Good-you made the hard call to sacrifice for the greater good
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Patrolling Kelsid- where you have to set up defense satellites-Anticipate, Expected, and Prepared for setting up all 3 satellites for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wave respectively (Either the waves are completely random or this is bugged as I have turreted up every spot. I am going to try with a team to see if we can get every satellite up and see if it works then)

This doesn't work, tried with 4 people and did them all with time to spare.

Likely these are broken but there might be a theory that works;

The accolade wording seems a bit specific and I heard someone got the first wave accolade maybe I misunderstood. My theory is this is a space combat version of Dabo.

You have 3 shots.
    Pick from 8-9 (or however many) spawns and deploy 3 turrets in each.

If you intercept first wave > accolade
    Intercept 2nd wave (not 2!) > accolade
    And if you intercept 3rd accolade (not 3!) > accolade.

I've yet to prove this as it's random. Being in a team may break the accolade as it has in the pass. Now MAYBE you could team up, do them all then all but 1 warp out but I can't say this would fix it either.

If people want to test this theory by all means and let the thread know.
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    From the tests I've done the pick 3 sides doesn't work. I'm as sure as I can be that if I deploy across the entire east flank 1-3 flanks attacked there and no accoalde.

Can anyone else verify?
  • dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I know that the new 800-day Veteran Reward comes with a new "Vigilant Vessel" accolade, as well as a ship upgrade token box in the mail. I know that you only get one email, but what about the accolade? Do all characters on the account get it, or just the first one that logs in?

Based on what I saw on Tribble, it looks like just one character. I saw the message "Dropped mission Vigilant Vessel" flash up on my other characters there.
  • sthraxpwesthraxpwe Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    I know that the new 800-day Veteran Reward comes with a new "Vigilant Vessel" accolade, as well as a ship upgrade token box in the mail. I know that you only get one email, but what about the accolade? Do all characters on the account get it, or just the first one that logs in?

Based on what I saw on Tribble, it looks like just one character. I saw the message "Dropped mission Vigilant Vessel" flash up on my other characters there.

Now that irks me- I opened the mail on an alt that needed the token rather than my main, on which I try to get as many accolades as possible. If I had known they were going to hand out an accolade that was character specific, I would have done things differently.
  • petr#8330 petr Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hi how to complete accolade

1)Expected

2) Prepared

this two i can get it is impossible or have some on this complete???

can anyone answer me???
  • angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    so this patrolling kelsid is bugging me like the rest of you but i did find something strange.

According to previous posts there are 3 accolades...

Anticipated -

Prepared - You deployed all 3 Defence Satellites in the direction of the second wave of Vaadwaur

Expected - You deployed all 3 Defence Satellites in the direction of the third wave of Vaadwaur

now in my accolade list Prepared and Expected are ongoing accolades, but Anticipate or Anticipated doesnt show up at all. Its not in my ongoing list and its not a completed accolade in the general accolades section (where the other two are).

Surely (dont call me shirley lol) if the other two are ongoing it should be aswell. Also Ive been wondering if the satellites you deploy have to be in order. So if you deply say north south and west and the spawn is North South West you would get the accolade but not if the spawn was west north south.

also trying to find out if there is a pattern to the spawn. will keep you updated on this.
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow! Forgot about this thread.... Good stuff...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • ayeyouayeyou Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Found another accolade for borg disconnected. Don't know if anyones mentioned it yet.

Killed the Borg Killer - Prevent any disconnected borg ships from being hit by Voth torpedoes in borg disconnected.
    edited November 2014
    ok no luck on the Patrolling Kelsid front

but

New Crew X2 FED (wouldn't complete on tribble, broken??)
    New Duty Officers X2 (wouldn't complete on tribble, broken??)

are broken on holodeck too.... I maxed my boffs and doffs and nothing
    so dont waste EC or dil trying for the moment
    Untitled_1.jpg

• tontokowalski22tontokowalski22 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just heard today about two accolades in the Gerren system patrol. The mission has you either granting asylum to some Vaadwaur or turning them away. Your decision affects how many allied Vaadwaur ships you have fighting on your side the next time you play the mission. If you grant asylum a number of times then you get an accolade about the time the allied ships number two. Then if you deny asylum the numbers increase on subsequent replays until you get an accolade when the allied ships number somewhere around ten.

Soft Touch: Granted Amnesty to the Vaadwaur in "Difficult Choices" and dropped to the minimum number of allies possible. 10pts

Flip-Flop: Denied amnesty to the Vaadwaur and attained the maximum number of allies after having dropped to the minimum. 10pts

You end up having to do it almost 20 times, but the mission does go very fast. I used it as an excuse to grind out another specialization point.
    vSzSPTd.jpg
    I don't always feel like endlessly grinding for hours with little to gain from it. But when I do, I choose Star Trek Online
  • emp0kn0remp0kn0r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ooooh - that's a sneaky one...I like it!!!

Good find :cool:
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
    edited December 2014
    new one for yall with the winter event on.

Line in the snow - complete 10 full defenses against assimilated snowmen

dont know how many points it is unfortunately. You dont have to prevent every snowborg from escaping as ive ran it twice with 32 and 3 escappees respectively and still have 2/10 on the accolade
    Untitled_1.jpg

• celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    other one

Nibbler - collect 10 candies in the Winter Invasion map
    Brought enough for everybody - collect 25 candies in the Winter Invasion map
    Abominable behaviour - Defeat yeti (winter Invasion map)
    Gingerhelper - Help 10 gingerbread people

dunno if its posted last year...
    Holiday Chef - create all Holiday Food by completing recipe Missions

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3827/9lvdotz3_jpg.htm
  • st0211st0211 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    celavazmy wrote: »
    other one

Nibbler - collect 10 candies in the Winter Invasion map
    Brought enough for everybody - collect 25 candies in the Winter Invasion map
    Abominable behaviour - Defeat yeti (winter Invasion map)
    Gingerhelper - Help 10 gingerbread people

dunno if its posted last year...
    Holiday Chef - create all Holiday Food by completing recipe Missions

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3827/9lvdotz3_jpg.htm

Yeah, that's last year's accolades...
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't forget Gingerbro. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited December 2014
    st0211 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's last year's accolades...

really? Last year there was the winter Invasion map already? I didnt notice it o.O.
    My bad.
    edited December 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Don't forget Gingerbro. :rolleyes:

yeah ive heard

Gingerhelper is for 10

Gingerfriend is for 25

Gingerbuddy is for 50

but not certain as i only have the first one and not sure what counts as helping a gingerbreadman. Is it just killling snowmen so those few that arent frozen can escape or is it the gingerbread council members?
    Untitled_1.jpg

edited December 2014
    I think its helping the councilmen. Every run there are at least five (?) gingerbread men, who escape, but i needed more than two runs to complete the acco with 10 guys.

btw. i found some hidden recipes, but they arent showing up in my inventory or elsewhere. How do i get those missions?
    edited December 2014
    celavazmy wrote: »
    I think its helping the councilmen. Every run there are at least five (?) gingerbread men, who escape, but i needed more than two runs to complete the acco with 10 guys.

btw. i found some hidden recipes, but they arent showing up in my inventory or elsewhere. How do i get those missions?

Not sure about "hiddden" recipes i know you can collect a present on the winter invasion map that turns into a recipe once opened should be in your inventory. Then you take that to neelix and he tells you where on the map to get teh inggredients to make the food
    Untitled_1.jpg

edited December 2014
    Alright, i got it ^^, well i failed to collect the recipes after finding them xD, 3 times i think
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    angelus214 wrote: »
    Gingerhelper is for 10

Gingerfriend is for 25

Gingerbuddy is for 50

Out of curiosity, are "Gingerbuddy" and "Sweet-toothed" (collect 50 candies) new this year? I've completed "Gingerfriend" and "Brought Enough for Everyone" on my main, but I don't see these other accolades on my list as in progress. Then again, I haven't run Winter Invasion yet this year.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So the only new QWW accolade is "A Line in the Snow"?
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,246 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    So the only new QWW accolade is "A Line in the Snow"?

That's what I'd like to know. I got all of the previous ones. Want to know if this is the only new one to get this year.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    edited December 2014
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, are "Gingerbuddy" and "Sweet-toothed" (collect 50 candies) new this year? I've completed "Gingerfriend" and "Brought Enough for Everyone" on my main, but I don't see these other accolades on my list as in progress. Then again, I haven't run Winter Invasion yet this year.

No gingerbuddy gingerfriend are 2013 accolades as is sweet-toothed if you find them on your accolade list they have 2013 on the accolade.

Sweet-Toothed should be showing as in progress at least it did in mine but the ginger ones dont show in progress even though they are
    Untitled_1.jpg

• olympus7olympus7 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just noticed this: accolade "Raid Over Bubbling Bay (Elite)" from the old, preDR Viscous Cycle Elite was changed/renamed to "Raid Over Bubbling Bay (Advanced)". "New" acco "Raid Over Bubbling Bay (Elite)" was added to the new VCE, obviously.