test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Event. Can`Select Lirpa/Bat`leth , Impaler and Freezing Mist

willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
Even though i have all the Ornaments i need, i can´t select those items. Do i have to play a special Mission or missions to get access to them?

Did every Mission from the Wonderland at least once already.

Comments

• Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Double-click it and it will tell you if it is 5-10 times you have to run Tide...

...now if I can just find out what that is.
  • Options
    sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tides is a wave assault mission of snow borg attacking the wnderland.. when you go to the place where the race coordinatr stands on the other side of the large place there is the gate saying tides go through there on the exact hour. 2 minutes after the full hour it will start the event.
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Wow. The holiday store is time-gated. I didn't even catch that the first time I read the blog. :rolleyes:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sophus84at wrote: »
    tides is a wave assault mission of snow borg attacking the wnderland.. when you go to the place where the race coordinatr stands on the other side of the large place there is the gate saying tides go through there on the exact hour. 2 minutes after the full hour it will start the event.

Oh, thanks. Yeah, the Winter Event's never held any interest for me outside of the ships - so it's just been a case of running races on countless toons over they years without bothering with any of the rest.

So I guess that gets into the mess with snowballs or buying something to use against them, eh?
    Wow. The holiday store is time-gated. I didn't even catch that the first time I read the blog. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm reaching for the Tums...