test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Tactical Force Recruiting

aub71aub71 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hello, my name is James and I'm currently the treasurer of Omega Tactical Force (OTF).

We are a relatively new, Christian based, family oriented fleet, looking for like minded individuals. We currently use Team Speak, have a fleet website, T2 Star base, T2 Mine, and have recently started our Spire/Embassy projects. (In other words, plenty of opportunity for earning fleet credits!)

We are a very laid back group of people, who enjoy socializing and helping one another through all types of content. We keep our chat clean and family oriented but not preachy. We respect others and that is really all we ask in return.

Our group is composed of casual, average, and hard core players from all US timezones. We have a solid core group that is very knowledgeable about STO, and we are looking for people that would be interested in a mature, family oriented environment to come and join us.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please feel free to reach me in game - gamani@aub71. Also, You may visit our fleet website here and fill out our very brief application.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Post edited by aub71 on

Comments

• ex0dus83ex0dus83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Umm..soo the link to your site isn't working. :(
  • doltarhrsoljahtdoltarhrsoljaht Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    We look forward to hearing from you![/QUOTE]

Hey all, be coming back soon. I gave academics a shot, and no go on that torture lol. Presently I think I have 4 lvl 50 and 3 empty slots so room to grow right. Been off the game about .... 5 months I think. Informed Admiral Bradstein. C ' ya in like 6 ish weeks. Admiral Ron D. out.
    p.s. Forgot to mention I have become a devoted ground PvEer. Will be looking forward to the new DR grounders.