test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If the Continuum has told him once, they've told him a thousand times

daedalus304daedalus304 Member Posts: 1,049 Arc User
DON'T PROVOKE THE BORG!!!!!

isn't that what he did with this winter event?
Post edited by daedalus304 on

Comments

• Options
    betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    DON'T PROVOKE THE BORG!!!!!

if his son was not bad enough, it only takes about 35 years for Q to pull the same trick lol :D
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I thought the Q in the game was Q Junior so they could get around paying de Lancie a license fee to use the Q image? As such he probably has not been told a thousand times. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I thought Q Jr. was De Lancie's son? Wouldn't there still be a licensing fee there since he appeared in VOY?
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    I thought Q Jr. was De Lancie's son? Wouldn't there still be a licensing fee there since he appeared in VOY?
    You can age a child and consider it another character entirely as an adult, as you are not licensing the character's use from them, just their exact image use - which is why Naomi Wildman can be in K-7, as well as all the other children.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    You can age a child and consider it another character entirely as an adult, as you are not licensing the character's use from them, just their exact image use - which is why Naomi Wildman can be in K-7, as well as all the other children.

Wow, that's so shady...I mean, given that they're all grown up now they had to have used them as references.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    Wow, that's so shady...I mean, given that they're all grown up now they had to have used them as references.
    Well, think about it. TNG had 4 different actors portraying Alexander, Worf's son. Jon Steuer, the youngest Alexander, should not get paid simply because James Sloyan, the oldest Alexander, played the character in a different episode. Jon does not own Alexander, CBS does. Jon was simply licensing his image and acting talent to play the young Alexander. That is just the way the industry works - like when Soap Operas hire new actors to portray existing characters. The older actors only get paid for their past work.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Borg snowmen ?
    :confused:
    Of everything available in the known ST universe, the best they could come up with is assimilated snowmen ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Borg snowmen ?
    :confused:
    Of everything available in the known ST universe, the best they could come up with is assimilated snowmen ?
    The Winter Event is always just about classic holiday fun. If you can accept Elves from previous years then Snowmen are not that big of a deal. Heck, even Dr. Who had evil snowmen in an episode. Stop taking it all so seriously.