test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

grav well morons

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
i'm really tired by all these morons who use grav well on the transformer in "Infected the conduit advanced". this is totally useless.

Sometimes we fail because Nanite spheres are not stopped. During this time; what had done these morons? they used their grav well on the transformer :mad:

Comments

• Options
    nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    but.. more damage
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i'm really tired by all these morons who use grav well on the transformer in "Infected the conduit advanced". this is totally useless.

Sometimes we fail because Nanite spheres are not stopped. During this time; what had done these morons? they used their grav well on the transformer :mad:

I hear all the time from new fleet members that they are not cumfy in STF's, I always wonder what they mean, the above again explains the problem.
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,369 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The trail of thought i have heard to explain this is: pull everything in and blow then at the same time while doing residual damage with GW.

Personally i think a GW is put to better use in keeping the nanite spheres away.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Those morons bind grav well (and everything else) to the spacebar.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What's worse is if said gravity well happens to proc from a doff that allows multiple gravity wells to spawn and could create one closer to the nanite spheres and pull them right towards the gens ahead of time! It is always a risk to have aftershock gravity wells, but it's much worse on gens.
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited December 2014

When somebody screws the pooch like this, there are other ways to stop, or slow down, the Spheres.

Back in the days of the old Elite, stuff like this was comical. Nowadays, it just pisses people off.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Let's not insult people just because they use a skill kthx.

/closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.