test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how do i shut off the open movie when i start a new toon

archer6621archer6621 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
just like the title sayis because every time I try to make a new toon the open movie will freeze and I cant skip it at all this is even worse for when im trying to make a rommie toon some 1 plz help.
ya im a red shirt so what im a master at being cannon fodder so what?:cool:
Post edited by archer6621 on

Comments

• bravecatherinebravecatherine Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Esc key always work
  • archer6621archer6621 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Esc key always work

even if I do that my game crashes is there a way I can shut this open movie off?
  • bravecatherinebravecatherine Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't think so,but you could set the launcher to verify in Options for missing files perhaps that's your problem.:(
  • archer6621archer6621 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't think so,but you could set the launcher to verify in Options for missing files perhaps that's your problem.:(
    tried that but still dint work I even uninstalled and reinstalled it and that dint work looks like im not playing as a rommie for a while
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    acctually i have this problem to ever since delta risign went live it messed up the cutscenes and opening intro vids making them crash sto i had to get a friend to get on my toon just to get me out of the rom starting area and skip the tutorial. So far theres been a few post in the bug section about this and black screens at the select a toon screen but nothing from cryptic about it.