test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question for the DEV's

nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
to get the Task Force Omega Reputation gear, you need "Borg Neural Processor" wich you can only obtain in [Edit : Advance ] or elite, but without the gear, is almost impossible to complete the mission and get the reward.

oh, btw, "Pugging" is almost impossible to complete the STF's Missions.

how do you do that ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    nazelnag wrote: »
    to get the Task Force Omega Reputation gear, you need "Borg Neural Processor" wich you can only obtain in elite, but without the gear, is almost impossible to complete the mission and get the reward.

how do you do that ?

I think you might get their attention better if you put this in one of the feedback forums like reputation. That's what I would do personally.

The more they hear about it the better the chances are they'll do something positive about it.
  • Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can I just say that you also get Borg Neural Processors in ADVANCED stfs. Only one, but it's a start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    nesomumi2nesomumi2 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    to get the Task Force Omega Reputation gear, you need "Borg Neural Processor" wich you can only obtain in elite, but without the gear, is almost impossible to complete the mission and get the reward.

how do you do that ?

you can obtain them on advanced. do the reputation, and you will be able to buy very rare eq. from the reputation store, if you are not able to finish advance atm (advance was seriously nerfed, and it is all most on the same level as the old elite now).
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited November 2014
    aye, what Nazelnag said, so far, Elite Space is just to hard to complete without the proper team, it seems as tho that ground Elite STFs are more easy than space...

If I where you I would do Advanced and then when you have a proper team pre-builded, try going for elite...

• Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I pug conduit advanced on a regular basis, it is far from impossible
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    to get the Task Force Omega Reputation gear, you need "Borg Neural Processor" wich you can only obtain in [Edit : Advance ] or elite, but without the gear, is almost impossible to complete the mission and get the reward.

how do you do that ?

I recommend that you get with your fleet and setting up groups for runs.

Join DPS channels to find teams to run the advance.

What am I saying, you have been around since 2012, you already know all this!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    hordequesthordequest Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Telling people to make a prebuilt team is not a solution to a system that gives the option to do PUGs and even encourages it by design. The new advanced STFs need improved in difficulty and the old ones need taken back out of the stone age when they were the only STFs existing. I should not be able to go in a new STF naked and faceroll it then load an old STF and not even be able to FINISH it..regardless of optionals.

They should also not autofail when your optional fails but most of them do. In shorter words, the TRIBBLE is broken. Don't give the option for PUGs to do something if it can't be done. You end up with pissed off customers.
  • Options
    nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hordequest wrote: »
    Telling people to make a prebuilt team is not a solution to a system that gives the option to do PUGs and even encourages it by design. The new advanced STFs need improved in difficulty and the old ones need taken back out of the stone age when they were the only STFs existing. I should not be able to go in a new STF naked and faceroll it then load an old STF and not even be able to FINISH it..regardless of optionals.

They should also not autofail when your optional fails but most of them do. In shorter words, the TRIBBLE is broken. Don't give the option for PUGs to do something if it can't be done. You end up with pissed off customers.

exactly :cool:
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In what way do you really "need", say, MACO gear for Advanced Space STF's? Sure, it will help you. A lot.
    However, there are great free alternative sets out there.

Take the Solanae one for example. All you need to get that set is the patience to do the same mission three times, and the ability to lure some Voth into heat beams. The rest is provided as the mission goes. And Solanae equipment is tied into the episodes, so easy to get to. It'll hold its ground in Advanced, while you grind the Neural Processors for Elite.

As for weapons/consoles, a fleet is your friend. As long as you can get on a well-levelled holding, have provisions and have fleet credits, you can get the consoles and weapons that will carry you through anything. Sure, you will replace parts of this, but earning 10k dil and 20k fleet credits is 1 day of work, so replaceable.
  • Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited November 2014

how do you do that ?

You missed the part were you have to get all that fancy MK XII Gear, just so you can upgrade it to MK XIV Gear ... which you don't need anymore since, you already got the MK XII Gear ;P
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.