I want to see these forums burn.

*takes folding chair and 5 tons of popcorn out*

Come on devs, do it.
Post edited by marcel314 on

Comments

• Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    You're not thinking Cryptic-style. 20 hour cooldown... with the ability to remove it by paying Dil.

Monetize, monetize, monetize!
    I AM WAR.
  • Options
    defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    marcel314 wrote: »
    I want to see these forums burn.

*takes folding chair and 5 tons of popcorn out*

Come on devs, do it.

So your stated intent is to troll the forum? Just sayin' ...
    UrbanDictionary.com - troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • Options
    vehaveha Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No, I heard it was going to be a 2000 zen token that lets you play a patrol mission, per character.
  • Options
    xaramanxaraman Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No,

Why not just do it like the tau dewa daily for romulan marks? But instead of marks, it's XP. That way you can do as many patrols as you like, but you'll only get XP from 5 of them.

I suppose that'll stop people complaining about the repetitive nature of the patrols.....
  • Options
    illyrian2008illyrian2008 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    You're not thinking Cryptic-style. 20 hour cooldown... with the ability to remove it by paying Dil.

I like your way of thinking, say 20 000 dil (1000 dil per hour)?
  • Options
    cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I like your way of thinking, say 20 000 dil (1000 dil per hour)?

which you can donate using a slider that goes all the way up to 5 dilithium.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »

Lotro has this.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    pilot2012pilot2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    defcon1776 wrote: »
    So your stated intent is to troll the forum? Just sayin' ...

I believe the OP is making an assertion that watching the reactions on the forums is more entertaining than the game itself, and is hoping to find responses that agree with him. Or he could merely be using sarcasm to mask his disappointment with the current state of the game. Either way, he is sure to get a reaction from readers.