Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

Except it's really not random, in that you have a record of posting lion king and/or cat pictures :D

Voyager... Bah, And humbug lol
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    If anyone owns a Voyager bridge, grab your covershields, and get down to Engineering! You might find something special! :D

:( My Engineer can't jump high enough to get onto her shield.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Then airlock her, and get a cat! :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I really do need another cat Engineer. The only Engies I have are a Lib. Borg, and 2 Ferasans.

I'm not looking forward to another 1-60 grind.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Could just get a friend to inv your Ferasan to his bridge.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    Could just get a friend to inv your Ferasan to his bridge.

Last time I had a friend over, he brought a bunch of friends with him. Have you ever seen the mess that 25 large cats can make. My crew was cleaning the ship for 4 days.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    man, those litterboxes must've been overloaded
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Except it's really not random, in that you have a record of posting lion king and/or cat pictures :D

Voyager... Bah, And humbug lol

I have no idea what you speak of.
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/003/4/9/KH2_Lion_Hearts_II_by_alphaleo14.jpg
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If anyone owns a Voyager bridge, grab your covershields, and get down to Engineering! You might find something special! :D

Guess that means I need to change Rh'vaurek (Caitian Engineer) bridge to Voyager again (I returned it to TOS look as he flys the Excelsior. M'Red and his Vesta will use the Voyager bridge here)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Double surprise!

Moogle posts and we get a T6 Breen Carrier! FUN!
  • Options
    cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    nuuu...not a carrier... DOOOOM
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I love Carriers. My Jem'Hadar Dreadnought is my favourite ship.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I love Carriers. My Jem'Hadar Dreadnought is my favourite ship.

Will you be getting the Sarr Theln?

Also, I predicted that the Sarr Theln would be this year's ship, and with M'ren, the naming convention of the Breen ships is as follows:
    • Chel Gret: Battle Crab
    • Plesh Brek: Assault Crab
    • Sarr Theln: War Crab
    • Rezreth: Siege Crab

Also, I wonder what the pets for the carrier will be, and if there will be Plesh Brek Frigates to be gotten. If there are, I WILL GET ELITE PLESH BREKS!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    There will be, Plesh Breks are already on the list of pets, as far as I know. Their combat effectiveness is another issue though, most frigates lose against Elite Scorps and Elite Obelisks.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    there Will Be, Plesh Breks Are Already On The List Of Pets, As Far As I Know. Their Combat Effectiveness Is Another Issue Though, Most Frigates Lose Against Elite Scorps And Elite Obelisks.

Canelow,
    I NEED PROOF! WHERE CAN I FIND PROOF?!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    look at the post in general discussion where geko said hangar pets were getting nerfed...it had every pet listed that was being changed, including several we don't have yet, like bleth choas fighters, oschu shuttles and qulash frigates

EDIT: for ease of perusal: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1285341
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Me getting a Sarr Theln? Can I tolerate something THAT ugly? probably not.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Me getting a Sarr Theln? Can I tolerate something THAT ugly? probably not.

Free T6 trait.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Club wear costume issues with tailless caits is on the known issue list now.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    look at the post in general discussion where geko said hangar pets were getting nerfed...it had every pet listed that was being changed, including several we don't have yet, like bleth choas fighters, oschu shuttles and qulash frigates

EDIT: for ease of perusal: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1285341

I remember that list It had both Bleth Chos Fighters and Plesh Brek Frigates in that list. Wonder if the'll make the Plesh Brek Frigrates access similar to the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship for access, in that you need to have open your Plesh Brek Raider ship to be able to use them. Guess we'll just see come winter event.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    rmxiii wrote: »
    I remember that list It had both Bleth Chos Fighters and Plesh Brek Frigates in that list. Wonder if the'll make the Plesh Brek Frigrates access similar to the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship for access, in that you need to have open your Plesh Brek Raider ship to be able to use them. Guess we'll just see come winter event.
    at least the plesh brek is far easier to get...especially if they do the same discount thing they did for the summer event

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I'm so ready for the Christmas event. Cryptic needs to hurry up with the details blog!
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    rmxiii wrote: »

At first I wouldn't have expected that, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route at all to encourage buying lobi for the Q-pics. At least one can still easily get all three ships across alts for their first time due to that special discount feature thankfully, one would just have to race 3 times a day. (Really love your avatar btw =^.^=)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    if they do the discount thing, i don't have to race at all to get the carrier, because at least 2 characters already have 1k photos

so really, the only racing i'll be doing is thrice each to grab all three ships on every character, then i'll just do the full amount of racing on my 3 main guys to stockpile photos for future winter events - not that we're going to make it to next winter the way they're going with the game

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I'll be racing more on my alt account than my main as my main has chars that have 880 Q Pics stockpiled up from last year. Just will do enough to get one set of Breen ships to open and another set or two for storage so I'll have a backup just in case. Also just running full event on 3 will be a lot less annoying then doing it on 10. The discount for Alt chars on an accoun does make grinding for the ships a while lot better.

[Also my avatar icon it just a cutaway of a pic of my furry character (who is dressed up a lot like the Breath of Fire IV Ryu, which I had colored a while ago)]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Well it's indeed an elegant and unique looking character, made me curious what the full appearance is like. The hair atop is especially neat along with the coloration, just had to comment on it=^.^=.

Reminds me I need to have a proper original artwork done of my character by a friend as well sometime soon for when I write some tales I look forward to creating during my greater free time next month.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    If a furry likes Gorn, are they called a scaly?

And what if they like Xindi-Avians? Feathery?

Those fish dudes from TNG? Slimy?

HELP! Are furries differentiated by the attraction to the respective animal kingdoms, or are they all called furries?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    furry, otherkin, scalie...i guess it depends on what you consider yourself

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Being furry myself I'd say those are categories of their own, but they do tend to be very closely related fiction interest groups so that's why I still see lots of art and stories related to such non-furry characters where I come from.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    What if a furry likes humanoid invertebrates (ie Xindi-Insectoids and/or Killiks)?

And yes, I'm attracted to those, those huge bug eyes, those mandibles, the more legs the better! I love how they use their antennae and exoskeleton!

/sarcasm