test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Alliance Claim Sponsorship

daka86daka86 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Reputation System
I can start the project of all my other characters, yes i retch T5 and i have the toke on them.
can you fix this in the next patch Cryptic ?!?!
Post edited by daka86 on

Comments

• futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Start a mark turn-in project and then cancel it.
  • daka86daka86 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2014

How will this help my other characters this only for the one i have finish it ?
    I cant not even start it do not allow my to slot the claim sponsorship project.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    A character at T5 rep cannot do a claim sponsorship task. The character at T5 does the 'begin sponsorship' mission which gives the token for the other characters on your account.

Perhaps a screenshot of your error would be clearer to explain what the issue is especially since English does not appear to be your first language.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
    edited November 2014
    dirlettia wrote: »
    A character at T5 rep cannot do a claim sponsorship task. The character at T5 does the 'begin sponsorship' mission which gives the token for the other characters on your account.

Perhaps a screenshot of your error would be clearer to explain what the issue is especially since English does not appear to be your first language.

I can not begin the project that is the problem and do not show any error.
    nt3jgfq8z0kulzmfg.jpg
  • valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    OP, based on the screenshot...that character has not finished the Delta Alliance reputation and you want that character to claim a sponsorship token. Has the character that has finished tier 5 done a project called "Begin sponsorship procedures for upcoming officer"? That project costs 100 marks and generates a sponsorship token that you transfer to another character on your account which that new character uses to complete the "Claim sponsorship" project.
    edited November 2014
    OP, based on the screenshot...that character has not finished the Delta Alliance reputation and you want that character to claim a sponsorship token. Has the character that has finished tier 5 done a project called "Begin sponsorship procedures for upcoming officer"? That project costs 100 marks and generates a sponsorship token that you transfer to another character on your account which that new character uses to complete the "Claim sponsorship" project.

omg do you know what that means (sponsorship token)?!?!
    you get exp X2 for the REP project on you other character
    and have you look at the screen shot the token is in the inventory
    and that is not the problem you can not start that project at all
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I understand what the problem is.

Go to your tier 0 Delta character.
    Start a project, you don't have to fill it yet.
    THEN apply the token, then it will let you.

I don't think it will let you if you have zero points.

Sometimes you just have to explain things a little differently for people to understand you.
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    morden613 wrote: »
    Go to your tier 0 Delta character.
    Start a project, you don't have to fill it yet.
    THEN apply the token, then it will let you.

Had the same problem and that worked! Thanks! :)