test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Argala Patrol Teaming Issue

amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Still cannot team properly when trying to do the Argala System patrol in the Delta Quadrant, it keeps putting us in different instances still.
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Although I haven't tried this after the patch, some fleet buddies can confirm this. They say it worked one time and that was it.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I've tried this earlier today just to see what's what and after a lot of testing though, having one person around who can actually share the mission "Friends in Unlikely Places" everyone else should get a second option besides "Patrol Argala" (or something along the line) called: "Start: Patrol Argala" (again, something like that, the "Start:..." is important here) Finally it worked for everyone, however, this mission is not repeatable through mission replay...so that's that :( Wonder why it's not repeatable anyway?
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Didn't work for me and a fleet mate either.
  • casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can also confirm this as broken, just tried to do a patrol without the mission with a fleetmate and we kept being put on different instances. Love it when patch notes says something has been changed/fixed and it isn't. Good going Cryptic.