test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear Cryptic, Do you care that PvP is imbalanced and will you fix it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    alejogalejog Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jjdez wrote: »
    This is what happens when you make a query relating to PvP:

Dump Her

Or this one, where you say PvP, but the devs hear PvE:

Distribution

Now figure out who the servers are in relation to the devs...

How did you get this inside look into our loving dev's conversations. Lol.

I guess our mighty overlord finally managed to get rid of all the 13 year of min-maxers with pvp going the way of the dodo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-32nd Vipers- PvP Team

Nothing is impossible to him who would try.... except getting cryptic to care about pvp.
  • Options
    vipercgvipercg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's really frustrating that Cryptic won't do anything here. I really hope that losing their PVP player base affects them more than they anticipated and they begin to lose capital.

And the fact that Gecko doesn't care about PVP at all, just makes me believe that Cryptic doesn't really care that much about what the players want. They only want to monetize the game more and more and not listen or care what their playerbase wants.

It's hard for me to even have the desire to still come to the forums and log on to STO once or twice a week to see if they have tweaked or fixed anything to make PVP viable.

Man, I really wish another company had control over the IP here, I feel like Star Trek Online could have been much better off than it is now in the hands of the right company.