test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Notable NPCs in Club 47

mli777mli777 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
After a few hours or so of hanging around Club 47, I've spotted the following notable NPCs running around:

-The Bartender (transformed from Caitan to El-Aurian), gives some random quotes here and there
-Captain Jay Yim occasionally pops into the club for refills (I guess)
-A group of officers from the Enterprise who seem to be in some argument or discussion:
--Lieutenant Jirelle Kav (skays around while the rest fade away)
Lieutenant Commander Tem Inasi (looking at the others non-chalantly)
Commander Savel
Commander Philipa Matthias (Talking to LCDR Tem)

Also,
-the Desperate Trill. Male trill trying to use awful pick up lines; gets shut down by over a half dozen women before a Klingon Bouncer orders him out.
USS Canada
N.C.C. 171867
Sovereign Class
Saint John Fleet Yard
"A Mari Usque Ad Mare"
Post edited by mli777 on

Comments

• Options
    yaveryyavery Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wondered why Jay Yim was outside the club proper. Had to hunt around to find him standing over where the roof seems bugged. The pathetic pick up artist is the best part!
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    if you look real close you might see Franklin Drake walking around the club . hes well scripted he walks to all the areas of the club then beams out . a cool little tid bit .
  • Options
    varekraithvarekraith Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mli777 wrote: »
    -the Desperate Trill. Male trill trying to use awful pick up lines; gets shut down by over a half dozen women before a Klingon Bouncer orders him out.

I followed him and face palmed emote at each line.
    :D
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    quepan wrote: »
    if you look real close you might see Franklin Drake walking around the club . hes well scripted he walks to all the areas of the club then beams out . a cool little tid bit .

What happens in C47 stays in C47 and section 31 apparently but you're not supposed to know that. ;)
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    For the fun of it, I actually followed that Desperate Trill for a while. I eventually needed to trip to sickbay, because my palm became stuck to my face. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    fuglassfuglass Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    For the fun of it, I actually followed that Desperate Trill for a while. I eventually needed to trip to sickbay, because my palm became stuck to my face. :rolleyes:
    '
    LMFAO

/10char
  • Options
    exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mli777 wrote: »
    After a few hours or so of hanging around Club 47, I've spotted the following notable NPCs running around:

-The Bartender (transformed from Caitan to El-Aurian), gives some random quotes here and there

He is the guy from Temporal Ambassador that plays Guinans 'this is wrong' role

I like the Bolian door greeter with a skin condition (reman chest)

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f