test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Intrepid Class Interiors

Comments

• falcon3000primefalcon3000prime Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That plaque looks great. Every ship needs one.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This looks good. Seeing a whole interior being made for your ship. I will buy this seperate and use it on another ship in the future.

Now when we getting whole interiors for our other ships.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thank you for the added screenshots! I am sold unless the price is out of this world. :P Great job on all who worked on this interior!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As a sign of good gesture for these really good interiors, i won't eat Tacos till 2015
    GwaoHAD.png
  • tyrion10tyrion10 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I admit that they are really fabulously looking interiors but what i don't understand is why they aren't availlable for the T4 version.
    Chances are that there are a lot of new players wanting to have an Intrepid class on becoming Captain.
    So why don't give them the benefit of having the right interior to go with that ship?
    Afterall , they did it for the Defiant as well.
    Seems quite unfair to me.

And on account of the shuttlebay, they really should've made it, it was included in that Star Trek Elite Force Expansion pack, so why not here as well ?

Fact is that also the standard Starfleet interior could do with a refit, i'm getting sick of those way too high ceillings.
    Those interiors used in the first Starfleet mission showed some promise, so why not use those i wonder ?
  • jlebeckjlebeck Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Firstly, the interior is stunning and well done to all involved, the proportions seem very good and the detail excellent. I now have to decide whether to buy a ship I don't want or need for the interiors or wait an undisclosed amount of time for an interior only bundle that may not even happen. I don't know if I'm happy or sad about this whole thing to be honest. :confused:
    The Continuing Voyages of Bridge Commander
    Captain Lee Drake - USS Sovereign
    Captain Draxon - IKS RanKuf
    Commander Torenn - IRW Soryak
    Captain Gregory MacCray - USS Geronimo
  • wilsonfrontierwilsonfrontier Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just wonder if we'll be able to buy the interiors for use on other ships, like we have the TOS and DS9 Defiant interiors.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    While it's all pretty-looking, big and interesting, I won't be able to use this (assuming I buy it if it's not overpriced) because I got the horrible luck to stick to one lockbox ship, meaning I'm locked into a tiny ugly bridge with no ready room, and sealed doors... worse, mine doesn't even have a chair and I have to use 40s mics and panpipes to control it... even worse, I don't even have a viewscreen and I can't even use the Dominion's virtual display devices because I'm a Caitian (and besides, I would get one heck of a headache from them).

That's it, I'm sending an official request to have my bugship's interior torn apart and replaced by something I can use properly. Starfleet Engineering Corps managed to make the ship bigger and more resilient, yet they decided it'd be fun to make the captain feel like a caged animal. Once I get my hands on intel cloak and sapper modules, some engies will learn to watch their back.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Need the interiors and the skin to be a separate buy. I already have the Fleet T5-U Voyager, so I have no use for the Pathfinder ship's different stats...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• cosmicsunwindcosmicsunwind Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tyrion10 wrote: »
    I admit that they are really fabulously looking interiors but what i don't understand is why they aren't availlable for the T4 version.
    Chances are that there are a lot of new players wanting to have an Intrepid class on becoming Captain.
    So why don't give them the benefit of having the right interior to go with that ship?
    Afterall , they did it for the Defiant as well.
    Seems quite unfair to me.

And on account of the shuttlebay, they really should've made it, it was included in that Star Trek Elite Force Expansion pack, so why not here as well ?

Fact is that also the standard Starfleet interior could do with a refit, i'm getting sick of those way too high ceillings.
    Those interiors used in the first Starfleet mission showed some promise, so why not use those i wonder ?

I said this years ago when they first introduced ship interiors, and their excuse was something about the camera - I had no issues with the camera zooming in just fine to fit the Intrepid interior in the DR story missions. All interiors should be like this, not these gigantic caves we currently have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just wonder if we'll be able to buy the interiors for use on other ships, like we have the TOS and DS9 Defiant interiors.

Yes, you will be. But like with the Defiant no bridge swapping.

edit:
    jheinig wrote: »
    The way I've currently got them set up, you can use the Intrepid bridge and interior on any Federation ship that doesn't have a locked specialty interior (like the Xindi ship). When you choose an Intrepid bridge, it automatically associates to an Intrepid interior. Thus, if you choose the 2410 Voyager variant (with Borg alcoves and kitchen), you get the Voyager bridge and ready room and conference room. You can't mix and match this, so you can't take, say, an Odyssey bridge with the Voyager interior decks. You can, however, choose to use a Voyager bridge and interior set on your Odyssey-class ship.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Love the interiors and the tender loving care put into them.

Do not love the fact they're hitched to what I consider a bad design decision (T6 Intrepid).
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maybe I missed the point, but everybody is complaining about the T6 Intrepid because there is no much difference between her and the other versions, right?

Well, no one complains to Apple about releasing new IPhones each year :D
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The interior height is set to accomodate the max possible height for characters in game.

The captains chair is set to the average possible height of characters in game.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would like to point that there was no 2371 Mess Hall, it was the Captain's Private Mess.
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The upcoming Intrepid ship is full of opportunities, including an expansive set of interiors from both the 2371 Intrepid and the 2410 Voyager! Check out the huge variety you can explore here!

Take a look at some of the rooms you can explore in our latest blog.

~LaughingTrendy

When do Romulans get the full Lleiset interior for our Dreadnought Warbirds?

When do Romulans get the full Khnial interior for our TSAD and TSABC?

For that matter, when do Romulans get any additional interior options beyond the standard warbird interior? And more relevantly, how much longer do RRF and KDF players have to wait before we get the rest of the T6 ships we should have gotten with the Delta Rising Operations Pack?
  • pwespockpwespock Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    great work on that interior
  • bookworm976bookworm976 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The new interiors look amazing. I loved Voyager and look forward to being able to explore the Intrepid class interiors! Nice work!
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Oh meow, this is so cool! I loved the Defiant already, butt this one beats everything. I didn't really care much for the TOS interior since I'm no TOS fan at all, however ... TNG, DS9 and VOY are my babies. :) Now we have a DS9 (Defiant) and a VOY (Voyager) era bridge and full interior set. I really ... really hope the next one is going to be the Enterprise-D and/or -E (TNG) ... who knows ... a Tier 6 Galaxy and/or Sovereign in the pipeline for Season X? :)
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    protogoth wrote: »
    When do Romulans get the full Lleiset interior for our Dreadnought Warbirds?

When do Romulans get the full Khnial interior for our TSAD and TSABC?

For that matter, when do Romulans get any additional interior options beyond the standard warbird interior? And more relevantly, how much longer do RRF and KDF players have to wait before we get the rest of the T6 ships we should have gotten with the Delta Rising Operations Pack?

Didn't you hear? Every time a Klingon or Romulan barges into a topic about a federation ship or interior and complains about perceived injustice towards said Klingons and romulans, a completed model for new Klingon and Romulan ships is sent to the scrapheap.

Currently that scrapheap already dwarfs mount Everest.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just want to throw a party since Captain Jane Party Pooper is not here....I think it's time Q get back to his roots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFKy1jfqDWM
    GwaoHAD.png
  • jshephardjshephard Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The new interiors look amazing. I loved Voyager and look forward to being able to explore the Intrepid class interiors! Nice work!

So true, but what about the shuttlebay with the Delta Flyer in it?
  • cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh meow, this is so cool! I loved the Defiant already, butt this one beats everything. I didn't really care much for the TOS interior since I'm no TOS fan at all, however ... TNG, DS9 and VOY are my babies. :) Now we have a DS9 (Defiant) and a VOY (Voyager) era bridge and full interior set. I really ... really hope the next one is going to be the Enterprise-D and/or -E (TNG) ... who knows ... a Tier 6 Galaxy and/or Sovereign in the pipeline for Season X? :)

Go to engineering section on your defiant and look at the wall decals...most of them are on backwards :D
    cmbanner2015.jpg
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Cryptic-Cop, I look more on the overall interior than on wall decal details. ^^ Butt thanks for the info. :D
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • agonyboothagonybooth Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Perhaps a Constitution Refit or Sovereign interior could be next?
  • kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Yeah, seriously, what's their problem with that? :mad: We'll find out eventually anyway, what changes for them if they let us know - unless it's an utter example of negligence in writing and releasing these blogs.

By withholding the information you have to log in to find out, thus upping their numbers when they want to make the false claims about how successful something is. If you know the price before hand, you may not like the price and not log in. Keep this in mind when wondering why they make a certain move or decision, they are looking for ways to suck your wallet and make numbers look more favorable than player feedback would suggest. All manipulation instead of honesty.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • ageroth1ageroth1 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In regards to making a complete interior, the team behind Star Trek: Elite Force did all 15 decks for the expansion pack, with all of the rooms looking very close to what they ought to.
    Frankly, I'd love to eventually see unique interiors and bridges for all the ship classes, though I understand that such an idea is somewhat impractical.

One thing that I'd also like to see is Voyager's landing capability, and the inferred capability of several other ships, brought into the game somehow.
  • wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maybe I missed the point, but everybody is complaining about the T6 Intrepid because there is no much difference between her and the other versions, right?

Well, no one complains to Apple about releasing new IPhones each year :D

hahahaha i see what your doing!!! ...your trying to release nerd rage !!! lol carry on!!!!
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ageroth1 wrote: »
    In regards to making a complete interior, the team behind Star Trek: Elite Force did all 15 decks for the expansion pack, with all of the rooms looking very close to what they ought to.
    Frankly, I'd love to eventually see unique interiors and bridges for all the ship classes, though I understand that such an idea is somewhat impractical.

One thing that I'd also like to see is Voyager's landing capability, and the inferred capability of several other ships, brought into the game somehow.

Well, because Voyager's interior is made up of boxy kits, Foundry authors could manage a close approximation with walls and the right assets.

Maybe everything except the holodeck and shuttlebay, which would take more specialized assets.
  • odonielodoniel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hi,

in my experience the LSR sufferes from awful survivability. so bad in fact that i have stopped using it alltogether and fly the lifetime ship now with my science officer.

i am not sure the minor increase in hp on the T6 pathfinder will change that at all. compare this ship to any other high end and it just falls short ... even the tactical ships have better hp (and on top of that better avoid plus the higher damage potential) but with all the area damage in the new fleet actions (helloooo artillery) i do not see the pathfinder being anything but roast turkey at 36k hp tops in the base setting.

my scimitar with my engi in its current state has more than double that hp (76K) and it still gets shredded within seconds in the elite events if i am not really quick on my feet with secondary shields, miracle worker and all the other oh-**** buttons.

if i look at that i can only guess that pathfinder will be just as much toast as the LSR is already in the advanced fleet actions and that is a shame because it is a damn beautiful ship and i'd love to fly it with my science officer. ablative armor is great but once every three minutes will not save you if you get pummeled every ten seconds by volleys. the only way to survive such a battle would be to always evade everything at which point you would end up being only a burdon to your group because half the time you would not be able to focus on the correct targets (or any target at all).

up the hp on this vessle please so it won't drop deat the second an enemy is spotted.

and another more money related question:

soooo ...

i do have the LSR and the bellerphone variant already purchased ... since with the pathfinder i would have the whole set, will i get the interior with it or will i be forced to buy the extrapack with the interior as punishment for having given you my monye for two ships already?

just asking ...