test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Expedition Tactical Kit MK XII might be Bugged!!!

porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just wondering if this is intentional or not, but I am unable to load the Delta Neutronic Grenade with the Photon Grenade on this kit:

[Delta Expedition Tactical Kit Mk XII [Combat] [Grenade] [CritH]]

It has 1 Tactical, 2 Strategic, and 2 Assault slots. The photon grenade is an assault kit and the delta neutronic grenade is an assault kit.

Shouldn't I be able to equip them both? When I load one grenade, the other grays out in my inventory, and vice versa. I've taken all kits out and tried to reload, but the same thing--once one is loaded, the other grays out.

There is no indicator, tool tip, or system chat message that says I am unable to slot both--just the grayed out item in inventory when the other is slotted.
Post edited by porchsong on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's an undocumented feature that grenades of the same 'category' cannot be simultaneously equipped. They're both considered to be photon grenades.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's an undocumented feature that grenades of the same 'category' cannot be simultaneously equipped. They're both considered to be photon grenades.

Silly me. . . . of course I should know that Photon and Neutronic are the same thing. What was I thinking?

Come on Cryptic, please fix or refund me my dil I spent on the Neutronic. There is NO DOCUMENTATION alerting players that they are purchasing unusable items. Not cool.
  • rjay1985rjay1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I agree with the OP. I was deceived by this as well. Can we get a fix for the kits to allow both grenades to be used at once.