test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I change acolytes, characters on missions?

lukaszt1lukaszt1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
How do I change or sell acolytes and buy them, characters on missions that you get to choose.
Post edited by lukaszt1 on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ah, you must mean Bridge Officers. Here's the wiki page with a full run down on them if you want. It should have everything you're looking for.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Bridge_officer
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • lukaszt1lukaszt1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just learned you cannot sell them, can you add that option
  • cervantxcervantx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can buy and sell them in the sanctum exchange and select in by the rite of selecting landing party.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/7dY4yCA.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    GG Cryptic.

dnirg eht nioj
  • lukaszt1lukaszt1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Where is the Sanctum Exchange located?
  • groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lol he means the EC exchange which is located on most social hubs and a few other locations such as ESD and Qonos. You can buy and sell many different bridge officers there.
    Also you can select which officers accompany you on away missions by going into your character window, clicking on the "station" tab at the top and scrolling down to select your default away team officers. You can also change them at the beginning of many story ground maps and battlezones when you beam down to an area.
    Hope this has been of some use to you.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,912 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it might be added you cannot sell a BOFF once they have joined your crew.
    sig.jpg
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it might be added you cannot sell a BOFF once they have joined your crew.

But you CAN still directly trade (most of) them to another player and that other player could trade EC back to you in turn.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.