test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

upgrade system and destroyed items?

lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i have destroy today my 4 item with the upgrade System so what will Happening with the destroyed items in future?

the MK Upgrades working most times.

but if you upgrade an item from Ultra rare to epic different bugs happenig.

Zero Point device bug= it loose it abilitys so you have a blank console in use.
stas are visible on the the console itself but if equiped it gives nothing.....

bug is know for over a month but nothing happend to this day.

space weapons loosing there Basic procs or dont get the itemquality Dmg upgrade and dont get the epic procs like [Ac/Dm] or [Dm/CrH].

today i upgrade a ground weapon and get a broken item what have same stat like a Ultra rare???

at Moment in my collection 4 items what are totally bugged on different ways and no Response from cryptic what will Happening with all this broken items?

the Players what get destroyed items get any compensation from cryptic?

all the tonns of wasted Dil + EC restored?

all destroyed item will be fixed anytime in the next years?

sorry but for me this is extremly frustrating to dont see any reaction from cryptic about that.
Post edited by lostmoony on

Comments

• Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    From now on ask on a chat channel like DOFFJOBS or RedditChat if a item is bugged before upgrading.
    As for craptic ignoring bugs all I can say is its nothing new and trust me when I say it half of the new ones will become features.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    lionsilverlionsilver Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    From now on ask on a chat channel like DOFFJOBS or RedditChat if a item is bugged before upgrading.
    As for craptic ignoring bugs all I can say is its nothing new and trust me when I say it half of the new ones will become features.

And... that's kinda missing the OP's point.

Someone else did the test for you, but cryptic did nothing for those who lost things yet. I believe most players would come in game and expect things work as intend, REGARDLESS whatever else you experience from this or any other games. Isn't that the very BASIC?
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »

that i have done today asked Players, get Show a not bugged item, i upgrade it after that an get a bugged one.

asking not helps if the programcode of the upgrade System is bugged an generate random destroyed items to.;)