test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Advanced Borg Ground STFs

mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
Sigh. The fun run, what we used to called Khitomer Ground Elite, now is Khitomer Ground Advanced.

Used to be 4 elites, one that would be skipped. Now there is one in each pocket.

I really don't care about the difficult. It's actually refreshingly fun. What I DO care about is barely anyone is playing them, DEAD QUEUES.

We need Plekton to do the high end R&D. No queues, no Plekton.

I just don't know what to do anymore. The new episode contents are an extreme blast. Very masterful work on the episodes. But everything else has turned into a toilet.

Maybe they should never have risen the level cap. We just need to be patient. They will listen to our feedback and they will continue to fine tune until everything as a whole is great again.

As a side note. Anyone who says they don't listen to us I won't be rude to you or try to explain anything to you. To me I will treat you as if you didn't say anything at all and move on to the next subject. I have no time for pessimists.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Another thing they absolutely need to do is to remove the cooldown timer for failures.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    We as the players need to say it. Say it over and over and over.

Get rid of the fail the mission on failed optional.

The queues are dead.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mehlinde wrote: »
    We as the players need to say it. Say it over and over and over.

Get rid of the fail the mission on failed optional.

The queues are dead.

Agreed, I really hope they listen to that
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As is, the public queues before Delta Rising were full of idiots who never had any idea what they were doing. The only way to get Optionals was to make private teams. If you expect to get any better results with public groups now, you are looking in the wrong game.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    skymagus00skymagus00 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @Mehlinde - I would recommend the 'PublicEliteSTF' channel. The name hails from pre-DR, and they run advanced PvE queues (even the occasional normal). The teams tend to be quite strong too - just make sure you know the missions and optionals.
    mehlinde wrote: »
    Another thing they absolutely need to do is to remove the cooldown timer for failures.

Agreed wholeheartedly.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I agree as well, for all missions. I made the mistake of trying to join public groups for Undine Infiltration, and no one seems to have the ability to read. We failed before I even had the chance to talk to anyone. Literally, failed in less than 10 seconds.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    As is, the public queues before Delta Rising were full of idiots who never had any idea what they were doing. The only way to get Optionals was to make private teams. If you expect to get any better results with public groups now, you are looking in the wrong game.

True but at the same time those public queues were also full of new players willing to listen and to learn but with an not yet formed social surrounding in this game like organized channels or perhaps fleets.

I miss meeting them.

When new players start looking at the endgame queue list and actually manage to land on a map their endgame experience will be a sad and brief one.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I agree as well, for all missions. I made the mistake of trying to join public groups for Undine Infiltration, and no one seems to have the ability to read. We failed before I even had the chance to talk to anyone. Literally, failed in less than 10 seconds.
    At least that's just the optional. I've yet to see the mission actually fail since it was changed.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tac0117tac0117 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Agree with op. remove the fails
  • Options
    tac0117tac0117 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Some people fail undine Infil on purpose. It's a pain