test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Admiral Promotion but STill Level 59?

willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
Is something wrong with the REquirements? i just goet promoted to Fleet Admiral but i am Still on Level 59 (thats why i can´t play "Whats left behind" yet).

But if i look ant how many Skillpoints i need to get to 60 it just says "Invalid Path"
Post edited by willamsheridan on

Comments

• biersteinbierstein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Always been a thing at all lvls, just finish the top exp bar.
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Is something wrong with the REquirements? i just goet promoted to Fleet Admiral but i am Still on Level 59 (thats why i can´t play "Whats left behind" yet).

But if i look ant how many Skillpoints i need to get to 60 it just says "Invalid Path"

Yes, numbers are off, the accolade for FADM triggers before enough XP is reached for FADM, same happens with ADM as a matter of fact. You'll need to fill the top bar before you are ACTUALLY promotable to FADM and can do the lvl60 mission. I'ts easy to miss sometimes as there is like only a ~1000 point spread between the one and the other
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tekehd wrote: »
    Yes, numbers are off, the accolade for FADM triggers before enough XP is reached for FADM, same happens with ADM as a matter of fact. You'll need to fill the top bar before you are ACTUALLY promotable to FADM and can do the lvl60 mission. I'ts easy to miss sometimes as there is like only a ~1000 point spread between the one and the other

I did actually get promoted to Fleet Admiral at Level 59. Could do the Mission as i hit 60. But are there any Problems for me now that i went to see Admiral Quinn to soon?
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not only that, but I also got the promotion mission for 55, when I only just reached 54. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • tiro100tiro100 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I did actually get promoted to Fleet Admiral at Level 59. Could do the Mission as i hit 60. But are there any Problems for me now that i went to see Admiral Quinn to soon?

Happened to me when I hit Admiral. I was at the back end of 54, doing mirror invasion, when Admiral Quinn RUDELY interrupts to tell me to come to ESD for a promotion.

"No Admiral, it's okay. It's not like I'm being surrounded by Terran Empire ships, I'd love to come right on over."

Getting to 55 after talking to him didn't have any issues, but I'm not sure about 60. Hope it didn't break your game.
    Playing STO on and off since January 2nd, 2011!
  • rsoblivionrsoblivion Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    EXPLOITERS!!!

lol I think the triggers are pretty far off with all the points thieving then replacing then skill point adjusting etc....
    Chris Robert's on SC:
    "You don't have to do something again and again and again repetitive that doesn't have much challange, that's just a general good gameplay thing."