test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Galaxy Class Missing

mindmagemindmage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I wanted to use the Captain rank Galaxy Class on my new fed sci, but the only one that was available in the Shipyard was the C-store one.

Where'd the non-c-store galaxy go at captain rank?
Playing since launch in 2010.
Post edited by mindmage on

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mindmage2 wrote: »
    I wanted to use the Captain rank Galaxy Class on my new fed sci, but the only one that was available in the Shipyard was the C-store one.

Where'd the non-c-store galaxy go at captain rank?

Just to be sure - you are looking for the Exploration Cruiser (no Refit, Retrofit, Fleet Retrofit, Upgrade, X Dreadnaught, Ultra Supra Turbo)? I am not sure if it's regularly shown with the Galaxy skin or one of the variant skins.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,648 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just checked on both my Sci Admiral and my Tac Captain. I've already spent my Captain's promotion token. But with the filters to Captain Rank only and with Cruisers only checked off, I see both the Exploration Cruiser (for 80,000 Dilithium) and the Exploration Cruiser Refit (1500 Zen purchase).
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    psiameese wrote: »
    I just checked on both my Sci Admiral and my Tac Captain. I've already spent my Captain's promotion token. But with the filters to Captain Rank only and with Cruisers only checked off, I see both the Exploration Cruiser (for 80,000 Dilithium) and the Exploration Cruiser Refit (1500 Zen purchase).

I set the filters to that as well and only the C-Store ship showed up.
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mindmage2 wrote: »
    I set the filters to that as well and only the C-Store ship showed up.

Since your avatar on the forums is romulan, are you looking while on a romulan-fed sci? If so, maybe it's bugged for romulans at this time (they can normally use the ship at that level).
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I was looking on my fed caitian sci that had just talked to quinn for the promotion to captain mission and went to the shipyard for her new ship that i wanted to be the galaxy. It didn't show up just the c-store one did, so i grabbed the intrepid.

I checked yesterday and the non c-store galaxy was back.
  • Options
    rsoblivionrsoblivion Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Fleet T5-U Intrepid is better anyway :D
    Chris Robert's on SC:
    "You don't have to do something again and again and again repetitive that doesn't have much challange, that's just a general good gameplay thing."