test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Disconection from Server

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
WTF is this every time I change maps just about... ANOTHER ISSUE THAT NEEDS ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Doesn't do it for me, checked your PC for viruses lately?
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not an uncommon issue. Five fleet members, spread across globe, with same problem.

NOT a virus problem.
  • Options
    babyconanbabyconan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    same hear i got 12mb internet connection and a high end lap top with all the bells and whistles with windows 8.1 still get disconnected
  • Options
    catjarrettcatjarrett Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sticky at the top of the page. The devs are aware of it and are working on it.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1291291

Good luck!
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Why is it everyone refuses to read? If you can type in English it's a fair assumption you can read it, too. ****, people.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The question is... How long will it take to fix the issue?
  • Options
    jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    babyconan wrote: »
    same hear i got 12mb internet connection and a high end lap top with all the bells and whistles with windows 8.1 still get disconnected

So, all the threads on this on the front page - you go looking for a necro one to post in.

No wonder I've been so grumpy as of late, it's not the game - it's idiots annoying me :P
  • Options
    cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    daqhegh wrote: »
    Why is it everyone refuses to read? If you can type in English it's a fair assumption you can read it, too. ****, people.

If you check the date of the OP you'll realize that its way "Old"... This is also known as a "Necro Thread" - as in it came back from the dead. Still I bet he at least did a search on the issue he was having... And he was trying to post in an existing thread.

So your point is completely invalid. Why don't you just go play in traffic? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    People necro threads when they think they're related to current issues....so yeah.

And I'm driving a Mercedes in real life, so traffic isn't an issue for me, like, ever. Just saying. :P
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    michaeljloosmichaeljloos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    aSDadasdfasfasfsdaf
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can't find a stickied official thread on game information which talks about this issue, but you can resurrect the putrid corpse of a 4 year old thread?
  • Options
    divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am Kobali therefore I am resurrecting this thread to be my child :)