test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout Fail -- Good Job Cryptic [pic]

porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
Good Lord Crypic, really?!?!? Can your newly "fixed" loadouts really be this broken?

http://imgur.com/1OZY3H7

Tell me what is wrong with my loadout on my boat. . . . .
Post edited by porchsong on

Comments

• atlmyklatlmykl Member Posts: 305 Arc User1
    edited November 2014
    You do not have any loadouts equiped. The circle next to the loadout equiped would be green.
  • porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    atlmykl wrote: »
    You do not have any loadouts equiped. The circle next to the loadout equiped would be green.

Umm, take a look at my ship and what is equipped and where.
  • opo98opo98 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    porchsong wrote: »
    Good Lord Crypic, really?!?!? Can your newly "fixed" loadouts really be this broken?

How is using the Bioneural Infusion Circuits as a Deflector?
    More DPS maybe? :D
  • lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited November 2014
    Your singularity core is in its right place :)
  • atlmyklatlmykl Member Posts: 305 Arc User1
    edited November 2014
    Umm, take a look at my ship and what is equipped and where.

Umm do you really expect players to have memorized icons of gear they do not use? You asked what was wrong with your loadout and you did not have one equipped.
    edited November 2014
    Aye, my Bioneural Infusion Circuits is my deflector, but my Assimilated Deflector is now my engine and my Assimilated Engine is now my shield -- I would say Cryptic nailed it.
    edited November 2014
    But my Assimilated Deflector is now my engine and my Assimilated Engine is now my shield -- I would say Cryptic nailed it.

...Is it functional??

If so, banned 4 exploit. ;)
  • mavfinmavfin Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I hear photoshop is easy to use...
    edited November 2014
    mavfin wrote: »

I wish I was that talented. This is what happened after I changed loadouts outside ESD then warped down to ESD. What is crazy, is that the Bioneural might just be the best deflector out there :)
    edited November 2014

Could be. If this wasn't a serious issue though, porch would be a horrible awful person for trolling the devs with bugs that don't exist just so they TRIBBLE a working system up again, or prioritize fixing the "fake" bug that porch created instead of bugs that actually need fixing.

But you wouldn't do anything like would you porch? ;)
    edited November 2014
    opo98 wrote: »
    Could be. If this wasn't a serious issue though, porch would be a horrible awful person for trolling the devs with bugs that don't exist just so they TRIBBLE a working system up again, or prioritize fixing the "fake" bug that porch created instead of bugs that actually need fixing.

But you wouldn't do anything like would you porch? ;)

Of course not. This REALLY did happen. But sadly, it corrected itself when I went back into space. Thought it was funny to see my ship's load out get all stuffed up. I was actually hoping it would stay as if you really look at it, the bioneural makes a killer deflector. Just swap out engine and shields. But it would allow me to drop in a zeropoint too.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014

What's wrong, indeed, is that you have NO loadout selected. Oftentimes, when I look at my ships, at a shipyard, those with no loadout selected just list random gear, some of which I don't even have (like Mk II Plasma weps). Obviously that stuff isn't really there.

It *did* happen today, a single time, that warping to different map gave me 0 space doffs slotted again. I was starting to get upset again too, but noticed loadout had checkbox unselected. That is a small bug, perhaps, but upon selecting it, all was good again.

These are the STO forums; so, naturally, I have to be highly suspicious of anything Cryptic does. :D But, all-in-all, I'm cautiously optimstic regarding the loadouts. Batteries, so far, have stayed in position, at least.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Hahahaha no.

Just had to mention that.

Yes, any random person could come along and use it, but they wouldn't get very far.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I too am also still having problems. Occasionally switching maps my devices will unslot back to my inventory, and items i have removed from my tray will reappear. When i put my devices back on my ship they go into different slots then where I had them. Next time i see it i'll get a screen shot and post it. Also another new issue that is coinciding with the gear unslotting is that all my weapons i have set to autofire are getting disabled and set back to manual fire mode.
  • orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I've had a similar thing happen to me post patch, with the engines and shield array being swapped with each other upon beaming to my bridge.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse