test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

While you fix the Mirror Dil bug how about fixing the spawn rates?

ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Its not like the queues were bursting at the seams since the adv is still too much for a decent group to plow thru.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ratonhaggedon on

Comments

• Options
    misyyenmisyyen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    seems the mirror event is now missing from the list ,,, anybody any idea whats going on plus its still to much for a pug group to complete
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I may have pointed out a bug, maybe they ran to stomp on it and knocked the PvE offline?

Seems like such a tiny bug to stomp on immediately though...
  • Options
    uryenserellonturyenserellont Member Posts: 858 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I got the daily done on three out of four characters because it's not appearing in queue anymore Wtf.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    morden613 wrote: »
    I may have pointed out a bug, maybe they ran to stomp on it and knocked the PvE offline?

Seems like such a tiny bug to stomp on immediately though...

None of the Delta Mark packs open automatically though...
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    [Zone #5] Syanda@Syanda: mirror advanced was rewarding something like 7200 dil for completion instead of 720. That's why it was taken offline to be fixed.

There you have it.

Oh. Well then. Forgot all about that.

I don't know, maybe I'm asking for too much, considering this is Cryptic, but a game-wide announcement if you're taking something down would be lovely.
  • Options
    john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The rifts not spawning after about 25-30 are closed, and leaving us sitting there for 5 minutes with nothing to do, doesn't benefit the players and therefor is not a priority, they might get around to it sometime next year.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    its Tau dewa all over again. at least this time noone got much out of it since youre looking at 10mil hp+ of enemies within the first few minutes. too bad normal had to be taken down as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Is the normal still up, because I need to get my (whatever those things are for the event rep.) today? If not, do you think they will extend the event? :confused:
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    mavfinmavfin Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Better for them to take quick action and fix the too-high dil reward *before* anyone can exploit it to death and has to have dil removed. Missing one night shouldn't hurt anyone.
  • Options
    hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited November 2014

F^#& the Delta marks. Good Lord.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Is the normal still up, because I need to get my (whatever those things are for the event rep.) today? If not, do you think they will extend the event? :confused:

normal is down. lazy programming at its best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]