test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New PVP event sugestion

alen9thalen9th Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello oooo great community of STO
I came to you today with idea of new PVP ground event..

General idea is this
Make kind of ESD or Qo'nos raid event where event will be at random day of the week so nobody knows when the other faction will strike..

Make it not all players get invate to raid, just lets say 10,20 or 50 players who are curently online get invate to raid for again random mission from pool of newly created missiona like lets say on top of my head

Raid ESD or Qo'nos bank or exchange
Sabotage the shipyard
Abduct the some important big boss
Sabotage the docking
I dont know break the toilets

And raid will be time gated lets say 30 min...of course people when see the other side is here will try to stop them and if raid is succesful lets say whole faction get some kind of buff for duration od the day and if reciving end wins they get the buff or sime kind of other reward...i thik that would be fun and i know i would have much fun with it...

Now ooooo great comunity of STO what you think is it douable and some improvments of general idea is welcome...
Post edited by alen9th on

Comments

• daka86daka86 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    alen9th wrote: »
    Hello oooo great community of STO
    I came to you today with idea of new PVP ground event..

General idea is this
    Make kind of ESD or Qo'nos raid event where event will be at random day of the week so nobody knows when the other faction will strike..

Make it not all players get invate to raid, just lets say 10,20 or 50 players who are curently online get invate to raid for again random mission from pool of newly created missiona like lets say on top of my head

Raid ESD or Qo'nos bank or exchange
    Sabotage the shipyard
    Abduct the some important big boss
    Sabotage the docking
    I dont know break the toilets

And raid will be time gated lets say 30 min...of course people when see the other side is here will try to stop them and if raid is succesful lets say whole faction get some kind of buff for duration od the day and if reciving end wins they get the buff or sime kind of other reward...i thik that would be fun and i know i would have much fun with it...

Now ooooo great comunity of STO what you think is it douable and some improvments of general idea is welcome...

I like the idea but that was mean to be for the Read Alerts so do not get you hopes up.
  • hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Too late to implement at any point; in-game canon says we're already allies. If it was way back when Klingons were just an add-on PvP "faction", sure, but now, no.

Not to mention, would TRIBBLE off other players who go to ESD mainly for exchange and banking needs in the first place.
  • alen9thalen9th Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Too late to implement at any point; in-game canon says we're already allies. If it was way back when Klingons were just an add-on PvP "faction", sure, but now, no.

Not to mention, would TRIBBLE off other players who go to ESD mainly for exchange and banking needs in the first place.

Yes i understand that but there is some fractions that dont like that and or try to sabotage that on eidwr side...if you are KDF you get kdf ships in fleet alert to fight...why is this difrent...i am shure that is the case for FED too
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No point, all the PVPers are leaving. Delta Rising and intel abilities have made PVP unplayable :mad:
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions