test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claim Reputation Sponsorship Project not available

stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Reputation System
I created Sponsorship tokens for Omega, New Romulus, and Nukara. I gave it to one of my level 50s to claim. But now those 3 Projects are not available for my other 50s. Dyson and 8472 sponsorships are still available for everyone. Is this how its suppose to be in that only one character can benefit from a sponsorship :confused:
1686is5.jpg
The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.
Post edited by stolts on

Comments

• trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, sometimes it randomly doesn't appear.

The fix is to queue up a project, cancel it, then it should show up afterward.
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • stoltsstolts Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    trek21 wrote: »
    Yeah, sometimes it randomly doesn't appear.

The fix is to queue up a project, cancel it, then it should show up afterward.

THANK YOU! Worked as stated :D
    1686is5.jpg
    The first Belfast was commanded by Captain Ve'Kal Shon until its destruction in 2409. A new ship was commissioned bearing the same name and registry as special dispensation to then newly promoted Captain Edward XIII for his pivotal role during the renewed Dominion War.
  • mecteshmectesh Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This also appears to work if you have the Claim Sponsorship project available, but clicking on Select does nothing. Added a different project, cancelled it, then was able to select the Claim Sponsorship project.
    Mac mini Server (mid 2011): 2GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB
    OS X El Capitan 10.11.2