test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 60 and no Fleet Admiral rank insignia...

odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Federation Discussion
I leveled my first Federation character to 60, and I only have access to the Admiral ranks (four "pips" on a solid bar). The Fleet Admiral ranks (five pips) are missing from the tailor, on every uniform. I'm not sure if this is a problem that's happened to everyone or just me for some reason.

I did have a problem previously where I leveled to 55 and didn't receive the mission to go see Admiral Quinn at ESD automatically. I saw it in the journal interface eventually, when I hit 60. I then completed both that mission and the level 60 mission. I already had the Admiral ranks by that time, so I didn't get them from the mission, but I'm afraid that having that level 55 mission available at the time that I leveled to 60 might have interfered with the process somehow.

If anyone has encountered this problem, or found a way to correct it, please let me know.
Post edited by odstparker#7820 on

Comments

• eaceac Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No. The Fleet Admiral rank pips do not yet appear to even exist. It is mentioned in a few other posts. It would seem our characters got tired of buying new rank pins having gone up 9 or 10 ranks in one year they must have gotten sick of hitting the PX for new rank insignia. :D
  • odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    eac wrote: »
    No. The Fleet Admiral rank pips do not yet appear to even exist. It is mentioned in a few other posts. It would seem our characters got tired of buying new rank pins having gone up 9 or 10 ranks in one year they must have gotten sick of hitting the PX for new rank insignia. :D

This is why I don't enjoy seeing expansions release before their development is entirely done or tested. That's one of the most simple things they should have added, and it's not even in the game yet. It's not like the ranks aren't already present in the game, I've been using them in foundry for quite a while.