test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnect during project load

hizenburghizenburg Member Posts: 42 Arc User
I am getting disconnected when I am trying to load a project. The error seems to happen most when I have recently closed the project. After a random amount of o login attempts the project will connect.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    hizenburg wrote: »
    I am getting disconnected when I am trying to load a project. The error seems to happen most when I have recently closed the project. After a random amount of o login attempts the project will connect.

Are you getting any error messages?

When you say disconnect, is this a return to the desktop, the login screen, or something else?
    STO QA Team
  • zorinwarfieldzorinwarfield Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Are you getting any error messages?

When you say disconnect, is this a return to the desktop, the login screen, or something else?

Login screen.
  • hizenburghizenburg Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    no error message I just get kicked back to the login screen,

The problem seems to be much better now,, only one or two retries at this point, sometimes non,,

soo not sure what your doing , but keep doing it :)
    edited November 2014
    Disconnect during Project load has gotten worse again, I am being disconnected almost everytime now.

up to 10 tries or more to load a project. Help

The particular project or size does not seem to matter
  • odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am having this problem as well when attempting to preview maps.
    edited December 2014
    Any word on this? I have one project that I can't preview at all.
    edited December 2014
    I still have to reload and re log 5-15 times to load a project ,, Help , help, help,

can I have a list of ports used by the foundry , so I can set my router to port forward them,, this might be an issue,, but it never was in the past.

I just did a full re install using Arc and still the error persists

Guys, it takes me up to a half an hour get a project loaded due to this log out, plz help,,
    edited December 2014
    This issue is now fixed for me,

I don't know if any changes to the foundry have been made in the last 4 days, but I think I fixed the issue on my end. I was losing packets due to a bad router set up in my internal network. I have fixed that issue now. I am not losing packets anymore and my project loads are working.

sooo, not sure if I fixed it or you guys did, but , for me; so far in the last few days this issue has been resolved.

Oddy how about for you ?
    edited January 2015
    I'm still having this issue on one of my projects. It's worse sometimes than others, but I can never just load a map up for preview in the first try. Right now, it's disconnecting me from the game on every attempt forcing me to relog which is very frustrating.
  • therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    for a couple days the foundry has some big problem

Take up to 5mn of loading screen, got a "times out connecting to server message" and then game dc and I'm back at loading screen.

I sometimes got this issue repeating several times in a row without being able to play.

like at this moment, can't load foundry project
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
This discussion has been closed.