test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvE Elite?

gentooraxgentoorax Member Posts: 43 Arc User
What happened to the PvE elites? I'm only seeing Infected: The Conduit (Advanced) in the queues? If I filter on elite I get nothing?

:(

Comments

• Options
    adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gentoorax wrote: »
    What happened to the PvE elites? I'm only seeing Infected: The Conduit (Advanced) in the queues? If I filter on elite I get nothing?

Are you level 60 yet?
    Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Are you level 60?
  • Options
    rnaughtrnaught Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Advanced is (supposed to be) old Elite. New Elite 'unlocks' once you get to level 60.
    Make a man a fire and keep him warm for the day.

Set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    gentooraxgentoorax Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ah, no I'm not. I'm guessing you have to be level 60 for that now? Fair enough.

I just did Infected Conduit (Advanced) and only got 10 omega marks, that's pretty low.
  • Options
    adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ah, no I'm not. I'm guessing you have to be level 60 for that now? Fair enough.

I just did Infected Conduit (Advanced) and only got 10 omega marks, that's pretty low.

Be aware when you reach level 60 your not going to be able to faceroll it like you used to in the old elites. Advanced is about 4-5 times harder than old elite even.
    Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014

10 marks is what you get for failing.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Actually I reached level 60 this morning and there's no ISE. There's many of the others but I noted no ISE or CCE.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    ISE, CSE, KASE are not yet in the game.